Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artist

Artist

oMG. And that yield? You expect 90g. I’m in for it. I don’t know what to expect from mine. I’m barely in flower and mine are pretty tall. I think I may run out of room? I have about 6 foot to go and my plants are already bigger.

How much taller did your plant grow after you went to “flower”?:
Lights:?
Soil:?
Veg time growth:?
Topping:?
Don’t think I’m crazy but I make my own teas I use tap water 😂 no till soil for her tea I give it to her once a week I use coffee grounds for nitrogen on the soil and for top dressing I use apple peels can peas red or white peas carrots aloe Vera in a coffee maker let it cool put it to 1gal of tap water I never use a ph meter any questions just ask me I’m willling yo share ppm everything

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

I’m tempted to cut her now 😂 I like to be able to work not sleep all day lol Im looking for 90 grams 👀 of her
Only way to really tell is to scope those trichromes, but honestly I think if ur looking for a uppy wrk smoke man u could prob chop her anytime. But that's ur call man, nice work tho, is this a Bruce banger? I got so lost when I was reading everything lol j/w I got a couple freebies with one of my last orders, and both of them, have some very desirable traits I'm soooo tempted to try and reverse one but I might be a little late.

Artist

Artist

Don’t think I’m crazy but I make my own teas I use tap water 😂 no till soil for her tea I give it to her once a week I use coffee grounds for nitrogen on the soil and for top dressing I use apple peels can peas red or white peas carrots aloe Vera in a coffee maker let it cool put it to 1gal of tap water I never use a ph meter any questions just ask me I’m willling yo share ppm everything
Corn sports does wonders also i put it all in a coffee maker in flower I don’t use bonemeal substitute it with something else but coconut milk not water in flower also

Artist

Artist

Only way to really tell is to scope those trichromes, but honestly I think if ur looking for a uppy wrk smoke man u could prob chop her anytime. But that's ur call man, nice work tho, is this a Bruce banger? I got so lost when I was reading everything lol j/w I got a couple freebies with one of my last orders, and both of them, have some very desirable traits I'm soooo tempted to try and reverse one but I might be a little late.
They bash me on this site about my grow saying I’m bragging or it’s my friends plant or I’m only getting 7grams when she was days old lol 😂 their all laughing now you won’t believe if I say it’s a unknown looking like a OG KUSH to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Tlegacy

Tlegacy

Eh, i don’t know why anyone would fake a grow and show it off but anyway. I think you did a wonderful job cutting and stretching that plant. I think if people open up and post what they got and how they grow is best for everybody. I’m on my first ever grow because buying where I am at is too expensive for me so I decided to grow my meds instead, plus I know what I’m putting in my meds so I don’t have to worry about others touching or putting pesticides on it. Even though it is medical from where I buy I’d just rather know what I’m going to consume in my body and not have to worry about getting cancer from a pesticide they decide to use. I just also can’t afford buying my meds at the dispensary anymore. It’s burning a hole in my pocket.
They bash me on this site about my grow saying I’m bragging or it’s my friends plant or I’m only getting 7grams when she was days old lol 😂 their all hiding now you won’t believe if I say it’s a unknown looking like a OG KUSH to me

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
They bash me on this site about my grow saying I’m bragging or it’s my friends plant or I’m only getting 7grams when she was days old lol 😂 their all laughing now you won’t believe if I say it’s a unknown looking like a OG KUSH to me

This is OG Kush
FEBF7C93 D9BD 4FE4 BF99 ED73CFC0B180
15ECA4FD BAA4 4662 8EA8 8CD6E810DFBA

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@1diesel1 thank you but why would you post that poor plant lol thought you knew your garden 🤦‍♂️
Top view at 9 weeks finished proper, If you noticed I’m standing on a ladder🙆‍♀️

Last edited:
Artist

Artist

Top view at 9 weeks finished proper, but you wouldn’t no that with your no till soil and all. If you noticed I’m standing on a ladder🙆‍♀️
9weeks? Wow 😳 pretty small must be using cfl no way 9 weeks shes been though a lot look at her leafs 👀

Artist

Artist

Top view at 9 weeks finished proper, but you wouldn’t no that with your no till soil and all. If you noticed I’m standing on a ladder🙆‍♀️
My leaves stay pretty green up to harvest guess I thats what happens when you go the chemical rout

FourthCity

FourthCity

Beautiful tree, hows the smell from her? I haven't grown the original OG but did do a few crosses, their smell overpowered everything else in the grow room. All of them smelled kind of like a bathroom when someone sprays a bunch of air freshener to cover up a really strong shit but only makes it worse. Tasted pretty good though, the smoke almost smelled more like cigar than weed.

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

As with every site tho man, lol there's always a million ppl that are overly eager to jump in and tell you exactly how you are doing everything wrong, sadly none of those ppl ever come back to see the finished product... I don't think 95% of the ppl on here telling everyone they are wrong even have an answer as to why,a bunch of stoners who all like to do the same thing, in all very different ways. There's Soo much knowledge to be had on here... everywhere...... But in order to learn ppl have to first come to terms with the fact that they dont everything... That is a big problem lol... Curious to see what u ended up with tho. Hope u enjoy your 7g🤦🏼‍♂️😂

Top Bottom