Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Here's my latest creation, but keep in mind it's a seeder... and it's not quite fully mature either, so it's going to get better in the next week or so.... (ie. will be frostier) Moby Dick XXL Auto feminized. Below are some of the seeds I've already plucked off of her, as they were sitting in the gaps of the nodes.

IMG 20200703 164148   Copy
IMG 20200703 192806   Copy
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
But I'm a little more impressed with this one, the Blueberry Auto, it's in the same boat, fully feminized and seeded as well. But much more interesting color, fragrance, character.... Both a still a bit away from full maturity though...

IMG 20200704 164213   Copy
IMG 20200704 164220   Copy
IMG 20200704 164255   Copy
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That’s the Strawberry Cough it really hulks up in the last 2 weeks I normally pull 4 to 5 OZ of each plant this size fingers crossed I may pull 6 a plant there solid ladies this round . Od

Yea, I've smoked that a few times. One of the better strains I've tried over the years, never grown it though. They look short, squat... Or did you top those plants. Would like to see a full picture of the plant in it's entirety.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
YEa, looks good to me also. Your using the same basic technique as me, so that's encouraging. I like just leaving a single cola, (and any side buds, if it naturally does so) Then make them sorta a "sea of green" with spacing them close as possible.

You lose some of the bottom leaves toward the end, but it seems to produce the most buds in small quarters. everything is nice and vertical, about 2, 3 foot tall... 4 foot tops.

I've got some 4 foot veggies going in the tank in the next week or two, there going to be monsters by the end, i put them in 3 and 5 gal pots, but there going to be at the ceiling this time around... All photoperiods this time around, the autos are just finishing up, and the'll get another round after the photo's finish up...

I think I'll manicure them to be skinny and tall, fit tight together, many as I can.

IMG 20200706 024436   Copy
Top Bottom