Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

is she out and about or are you the sole provider to this little girl? She sure is purty, i like her! A bit more og looking then most stardawg pheno's I've seen, probably my favorite picture of her yet.

Sunbrrrn

Sunbrrrn

She has made her way out to CO, however I think she has to pass the tests of the recipient before he decides to through her around town.

I found her in 32 seed run, she came from the same release that Green Dot Labs got his "Kate Upton" pheno from.

I should be honest though, the 30ish seed run was really only a 22 seed run.. One whole pack did not germinate and there were a few duds in the other packs.

215 User

215 User

Last night alive...

Harlequin Bx red & ready before a.m. chop !
Hbx  52 days pre harvest 1

BayWoodz44

BayWoodz44

Toxic1 & Waayne - Solid kushs boys - interested if either of yall have tried the Olivia Kush cut ? I Think its Local to the socal area - real coffee skunk dirt & some metallic fuely ness - cheers yall

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Toxic1 & Waayne - Solid kushs boys - interested if either of yall have tried the Olivia Kush cut ? I Think its Local to the socal area - real coffee skunk dirt & some metallic fuely ness - cheers yall
Sounds bomb, any pics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom