Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
One of the few that made a good showing this past run... Dropped 5 did breeders, 8 diff strains, crazy run, but found what I was looking for, and a bunch of stuff I wasn't will have a Ton of killer wax and some very happy patients for a min.. excited to try out this scynce light see what kind of 🔥 the raging kush can produce. This room here is Killin it tho, the upgrades were def worth it💯💯
you might want to watch out for this!
white powdery mildew maybe?

BAC7D10B 7122 4F37 AC1E DF6CFE8AB943
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
It could be anything (including white mildew), but it's entirely possible. I do milk with my plants sometimes, especially in the late summer when the humidity is an issue, and I'm not running a dehumid or AC unit all the time. Milk kills fungus, but leaves a similar residue behind.

IMG 20201011 021251
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Milk Fertilizer Benefits
It contains beneficial proteins, vitamin B and sugars that are good for plants, improving their overall health and crop yields. The microbes that feed on the fertilizer components of milk are also beneficial to the soil. Like us, plants use calcium for growth.

the NPK of milk is

Milk0.50.30.18
Ph range is about 6.7 to 6.9

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Good catch eagle eye
LOL, probably a residue from your treatments.
Yeah it is it was treated with neem early on before transition. Leaves a certain semi-gloss finish in a few spaces.. the weather had been total S*** that's why I was laughing really cuz when I took that pic.i.saw the same thing and ended up having to go BK in for another inspection. She was just too.dense to not be a little paranoid.. good eye tho💯😆👌👌

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
here’s a cute story of the little girl who didn’t want to give up!
hope i didn’t miss any good details..

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

I love concentrates with residues!
With the way the weather had been, a little sheen in a few pics and some residue from early on, was def worth a little added security, I ot really too much of a believer in this stuff preventing any of that, but this is my first run bck in the clay, had a bet with some soil guys last run and this room was absolutely trashed I'm overly paranoid I've seen what can come living in bags of soil even some of the "best, top names.... even with re painting in between runs new mylar, the whole 9, I DNT chance anything in this room. Little residue on some fans that are getting thrown away🤷🏼‍♂️ worse things have happened. The smoke came out absolutely killer so I'm still totally ok with it 💯
It could be anything (including white mildew), but it's entirely possible. I do milk with my plants sometimes, especially in the late summer when the humidity is an issue, and I'm not running a dehumid or AC unit all the time. Milk kills fungus, but leaves a similar residue behind.
QUOTE="sambapati, post: 2504337, member: 115778"]
Good catch eagle eye
[/QUOTE]
There is some residue from a neem treatment early on, but if u go bend a leaf and take a pic there doesn't even have to be anything on it, if ur flash is on there will be a glare if ur plants have any type of resin on them anyways...I do think it's hilarious that was worth a snapshot and re-post lol honestly that's how I can usually tell if I'm doing shit right, if I post anything on here, and ppl try to pick it apart, I usually nailed that run lol all b.s. aside, i appreciate the look, but I dunno if it's just cuz of being in there every single dayinspecting, and having taken a thousand pictures this run and fighting glare. It just doesn't even look like mildew to me. My brain goes to glare.
Good catch eagle eye
I really think it's hilarious maybe cuz I fought the glare this run cuz I probably took 1000 pics, but someone just sent me aessage saying not to sweat it, they will come out with a mildew free glare option on my phone camera.. that had me rolling😂😂 if u look to the left at the other fan, st a slightly different angle, this was also poi ted out to me, also had a glare but just diff angle, not so directly facing towards the camera so alot less glare... I usually judge how well I did by how many ppl try to pick it apart tho, I did nail this run💯💯😂 no so much there was a bunch of issues running so many different strains, but mildew got me one time a few years ago, I made sure I did everything I had to do to prevent it, haven't seen any indoors since... My outdoor shit got hammered this year tho, the weather has been a mfr this year I feel bad for the ploutdoor guys that had to fight it head on, this year's been total shyte*!
you might want to watch out for this!
white powdery mildew maybe?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
holy shit, that drop is on the plant? Those trich's are still getting started even. From what I see in the second to last photo anyhow.

Stuff in the 3rd pic actually looks pretty done though, two different plants?

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

It really doesn't matter if you posted a picture right off the cover of high times on sites like this ppl will show up to try and cast shade regardless... I have also used the milk treatment, I usually don't spray for anything but having just finished a dirt run in this room I'm overly paranoid about pests in any of my 8 indoor grows, I ddnt have anything besides me on hand so I just used it, just an added precaution, and completely soaking your plant like someone said above 💩 will always leave a residue.... I'm not using my trim for anything besides a fire starter I use bud for my extract as well so some neem residue on some leaves is the last of my worries... Just cracks me up a glare constituted a screenshot some custom artwork and a re-post..usually I just get comments, I'm stepping up my game I guess 😆 usually can tell how well u did by the ppl trying to trash I(just in general not talking about this instance, this I really think it's funny and ddnt take any offense he actually seemed sincere), but thread sites are flooded with cannatrolls. Heard Mammoth P was making a product for those too😂😂🤞can only hope
holy shit, that drop is on the plant? Those trich's are still getting started even. From what I see in the second to last photo anyhow.

Yeah Iight have mis labeled I thought I wrote critical mass & prpl dzl was 2 diff plants, was a really good run considering what I was looking for, it wasn't a run focused on yeild just looking thru a frlew different breeders and strains looking for some different stuff to run in the future, some absolutely killed it, some just did ok.. resin production throughout the ENTIRE room was off the charts this time tho, REALLY excited to get this next run going. Ow that I found some of what I was looking for, next few runs should be rediculous💯🤙🤙

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

They started PACKING on the resin pretty damn early, the three best have a few days still, just keeping a close eye these are rock solid, Overkill inside the grow room this year has been a life saver, I've been using 3 dehumidifiers in this room to keep it at 30-35% but no issues so far besides one breeder, every single seed hermed but 1 that was disappointing, the rest of the room made up for it tho🤘🤘 some of the coolest macros I've been able to take personally.. resin on resin on resin lol so many different strains in a recirculating system with different finishing times has been crazy, but all the planning and multiple shutoff valves and dual reservoir &controller bucket set up has been a life saver, fun run but won't do it like this again I DNT think,lol total shit show

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea, thanks for the heads up, I've been running 50% and cutting it down to around 45% during the last of the flowering, (I've got perpetual flowering, some coming and going all the time) but I think I'm going to go lower myself, (especially in the flowering room) and just be a water making factory here, the drier the better, I think, at least to 30%, I think it probably just helps the trichomes TBH.

And I hear ya with the BS, I just stopped posting some pic's of my hardships, because people just want to pick on someone about anything. Personally, I think showing the good, the bad, the ugly is educational, but hey, that's just me. Anyhow, I unpackaged another LM301H Killer light yesterday (syd spectrum) PPF 1.94umol/s let's see them pick on what I grow with this one.

They had to go and piss me off, and make me spend $2k on lights.🤣😂

Last edited:
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Yea, thanks for the heads up, I've been running 50% and cutting it down to around 45% during the last of the flowering, (I've got perpetual flowering, some coming and going all the time) but I think I'm going to go lower myself, (especially in the flowering room) and just be a water making factory here, the drier the better, I think, at least to 30%, I think it probably just helps the trichomes TBH.

And I hear ya with the BS, I just stopped posting some pic's of my hardships, because people just want to pick on someone about anything. Personally, I think showing the good, the bad, the ugly is educational, but hey, that's just me. Anyhow, I unpackaged another LM301H Killer light yesterday (syd spectrum) PPF 1.94umol/s let's see them pick on what I grow with this one.

They had to go and piss me off, and make me spend $2k on lights.🤣😂
Hell yeah it is! And I mean there isn't very many *perfect gardens lol I've had some REALLY good runs but half the problem I have, are 100% my fault anyways cuz I'm always messing with shit trying to get a little more size or boost the trichrome production or get the flavors in my flood and drain almost ide tical to the ones I'm growing in soil in my other garden, always learning new shit💯 and fucking shit up u til I get it right along the way, only difference is I know I don't know everything, and I'm not scared to show ya when I fuck it up and laugh about it 😆.. those moards are awesome! Even tho I really talk up the 69's I run until recently alll rspec 288s had a 550tester and a few diff fixtures, 4-5&6 board fixtures super efficient man and just make killer killer smoke...the 648's🤯 here's another one that will get em wound up... I JUST got (figuring it as me running it at 50% the whole time, which isn't true cuz that's what I maxed out at. So its a little betterthan) ...2.9+**grams per watt using the 650r in a 4x4 maxed it out at 50% crazy avg ppfd @28-30"... I had a clone in a 1 gal under the canopy, and it was actually pretty badass 😆😆 have a bunch of pics on my I.g.

Latest posts

Top Bottom