Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ye these grew super fast. I have 4 more seeds I'm saving I'd like to grow this strains again when I have more space .the smell is intoxicating 🤤🤤 and sorry your loss I would've cried 😭

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

We kind of cried. They were not very tall but the colas were huge and the plants were spread out wide. Can't find the pictures.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ye If I get six zips in my little set up I'll be happy asf. They are only like 2ft tall 2ft wide

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Here's my New420Guy Durban Poison. What a joke. You Ethos haterz look at this Buuuulllll Shiiiiiit! LOL I know it's a landrace but this looks NOTHING like the pictures of his plants! I told him about his genetics. He replied "Don't know what to tell you. Looks like a bad pheno." Class act! Needless to say I won't be investing in his garbage any more. Not to mention it Fkn hermied and before I caught it I now have SEEEEEEDS! in the whole tent. LOL
Screenshot 20201215 065426 Gallery
20201215 051322
20201211 051406

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Here's my New420Guy Durban Poison. What a joke. You Ethos haterz look at this Buuuulllll Shiiiiiit! LOL I know it's a landrace but this looks NOTHING like the pictures of his plants! I told him about his genetics. He replied "Don't know what to tell you. Looks like a bad pheno." Class act! Needless to say I won't be investing in his garbage any more. Not to mention it Fkn hermied and before I caught it I now have SEEEEEEDS! in the whole tent. LOL
View attachment 1067704View attachment 1067705View attachment 1067707
That is an Ethos picture?

Eight

Eight

No! LOL everyone seems to hate on Ethos. That's a Durban Poison from New420guy. It's supposed to be one of the "superior" Durban's out there.
I grew 2 of their (New420Guy)Durban Poison auto flowers. Was not impressed at all. The reg seeds i have no luck with either. 2 females out of 10...

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I grew 2 of their (New420Guy)Durban Poison auto flowers. Was not impressed at all. The reg seeds i have no luck with either. 2 females out of 10...

That dude (New420Guy) is actually a dick. I ran into him on Strainly. Bro he REALLY needs to breed a strain that chills him out. Then he can call it Prozac or something aaaaand he'll have something worthy to grow out. Believe this... if it works on him, then I'll LOVE the kick for sure.

To expound... it goes to these half ass breeders who push out marginal not stabilized strain seeds and smack Luscious Candy Coated Goat Shit tags all over it. They build groupie like followings who cooo and ahhhh over every post like it's from God Herself. And then sow their waste of time shit stock over all of us.

Not surprised his Durban sucks.

But in researching BOG Seeds Sour BluTooth? Fuck me what a lineage. Stuff has Cinderella 88, NL #5, Jack Herrer and more in its foundation. Just freaking incredible genetics. It's no wonder Jim and Pat have the rep they do. After exchanging emails with Mr Bog, man for all he's done he's really a very nice guy. He even followed up to make sure all was good. Can't find that level of service in many places anymore.

I'll go direct to the breeder from now on where possible for sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom