Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardener60

gardener60

This is my 4th grow and these are getting closer every day to being ready to chop down. These are White Widow after 6 weeks in flower.
View attachment 1084427
This is my 4th grow and these are getting closer every day to being ready to chop down. These are White Widow after 6 weeks in flower.
View attachment 1084427
If you do not mind me asking what type of lights are you using. For my next grow I just got a TS-2000 still in the box. I am like a kid on Christmas can not wait.

JTShakes

JTShakes

1st grow? LOL
Heh, 1st grow of these genetics from seed to harvest...close enough? 😉 Honestly though, that Durban was a hot mess. I'm happy it turned out as well as it did.

Here's one of some Top Tao Blueberry Haze Fast. Got it as a freebie seed and decided to let it do its own thing in the tent last summer. By far the tastiest buds I've grown in some time. Tons of blueberry, rose, lavender, and haze...and now I gotta go pack the PAX with some 😋

IMG 8633
80HD_5150

80HD_5150

I'm using a 400 watt HPS in a 2'X4'X5' tent. When they are in veg I use a 400 watt MH. This was the closest to sunlight that I could fit in the tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom