• Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
their last night!
i made it to the finishing line, wpm free!! haha
such a bitch
after drying, going to cure a few nice buds but the rest will hang for an extra week, probably 3 total than trimming and to the freezer for oil!

D48F5434 5F32 4FAF 9D12 E11C47E7E21D
Stinedvd

Stinedvd

Looking great. Note: There's a few hairs and/or lint. (upper right second photo) I see some traces in other spots as well, along the far left. It happens to us all, so just be aware of it, especially if the plant is exposed to outside air. I only mention this because you say your a new grower. Anything you can do to mitigate the exposure while it's in full bloom is going to help. I've put filters on the backs of my fans, for the plants I have that are exposed.

That shit is getting extremely sticky right now, so anything circulating in the air is going to stick to it. I sometimes get my long hair stuck in my plants from time to time, (while moving things around during plant care) so it happens to us all. Most professionals actually suit up (in tyvek coverall suits) and run the plants in clean rooms. But once it's there. No turning back the clock. Dust I think, is the worst contaminate problem, because it's difficult to actually see it.
Thanks for the feedback. It has been a great learning experience and I have ideas on how to improve the environment for the next round.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Wow I am super blind I just zoomed in on your picture and saw it is a bud in a rolling paper I thought it was a big pile of buds for some reason?

Top Bottom