Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

is it just me or something off about that? Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me because that looks fake as shit lol

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Its in all the pics lol...
Yea, I think he's got a cat or dog like me (I have a cat) that's why I've gone back to the tents, it's impossible to keep contaminates down any other way. Although, most of the hairs I see in my own pot, are usually my 2 foot long hairs, not the cats.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
is it just me or something off about that? Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me because that looks fake as shit lol
color enhancement or perhaps black light to show off the trichomes better. Still looks great though, the trichomes are well developed, and it just looks to be making the purple tints "pop" a little more. Far better job than I've seen with other manipulation, this almost looks natural.

Personally, I like the photo. Nice job!

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

color enhancement or perhaps black light to show off the trichomes better. Still looks great though, the trichomes are well developed, and it just looks to be making the purple tints "pop" a little more. Far better job than I've seen with other manipulation, this almost looks natural.

Personally, I like the photo. Nice job!
Well I think it’s that moister or whatever is on the top that is a straight line that make its look off to me but I’m sorry that’s clean but nothing has frost. But nice commercial grow thumbs on that

Reactions: Rkf
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Just to tap one more point out, if the sun was rising of the right to defrost “” so why doesn’t a single fan on the right side have a shadow from the sun?

Reactions: Rkf
Rkf

Rkf

Just to tap one more point out, if the sun was rising of the right to defrost “” so why doesn’t a single fan on the right side have a shadow from the sun?
Good question but it is oriented east to west
Orientation is always best east to west. Of you stack more than 2 than run north to south

Rkf

Rkf

Well I think it’s that moister or whatever is on the top that is a straight line that make its look off to me but I’m sorry that’s clean but nothing has frost. But nice commercial grow thumbs on that
Ran her indoor to test first.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Bebop (Irie Genetics) at 5 1/2 weeks.
IMG 6346

I have three of these fems going now. All are similar in structure. This one has a horrendous OG/garbagedumpster/fuel stench, one has a very fruity berry scent, the third is fruity berry + that minty "cookies" aroma.

Yeah, I want to inhale them all now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom