• Tagged users None
DeepCoverInDisguise

DeepCoverInDisguise

IMG 1584

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
here’s what’s left of Mcgrillaz from outdoor last year so i’d say 9 months curing and it is honestly one of the most beautiful smelling buds ever! i’ve been trying to save it for one year than i’ll smoke a whole joint of weed, but my friends keep taking it so now i’ve hidden it as there’s not much left.
AD9D528B 693C 41D5 866B 0A5CD57D305D

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Is that the strain or u mining lol
What's wrong with the flower bubba? lol Sorry if I'm not meeting your expectations there.

I'm only at weeks 3-4 right now, so hopefully more frost to come. These are some of the GG#4 crosses I think, so that's what I'm hoping for at least. I do have the Pedro's offspring coming behind these (HP7 x GuavaD) so that one should be on the frosty side also.

IMG 20210810 102230
Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
And again;
Post a pic of your frosty flower with a comment of your work.
Do not post comments of other members flowers or deficiencies of that flower.
This is not a problem solving thread to critique others work. If you feel you must then send them a pm to help them if they need help.
This is not a help thread!
It’s for showing your shit!!!
I will give you one warning, second one your kicked out of frosty flowers thread for as long as I feel fit.
THC Farmer is a free site and will enforce the rules as staff feels is appropriate.
It might not have been that way in the beginning of this thread but has evolved to this point of being.
Happy growing all and have a fabulous THC Farmer day:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
TOS;
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
TOS;

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
TOS;

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

Thank you
Staff:)

Top Bottom