Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

IMG 20220108 151659 01

Jack's Poison. Bred by me and raised by JS Cultivation. Fairbanks Alaska . You folks who got these seeds with the Durban you bought have the F1 seeds of this cross. I'll fess up I haven't run it due to space. But two operations are running this and I'm looking forward to the analysis. I have no more F1 seeds but JS will be selling F2 online soon.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

This is top part of strawberry mango crumble had to chop sequentially weed is hard and compact but will probably only get 10 or 12 grams off 1 plant as is smallish but fire, Pic 2 is an up and Comer, dark devel in med pre flower did her stretch and is still growing vertical this pheno does not have the black leaves at least not yet, bought seeds along time ago and last grew 1 in 2017 can't remember if they change color when you flower but in good health.

20220109 114845
20220109 093012
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Another up and Comer, germanated 2 beans 1 critical 1 a free bean got many years ago called big devel xl, so using my amazing powers of deduction this is not critical so must be big devel, strain is not big but is now in pre flower, plant really stinks, nice branch growth and good health, will cut boost cycle for both plants to 12/12 bc of tough grow conditions ie dry/ low rh, this will help nicely, can only have 3 plants at a clip, when dark devel goes in flower closet I think I'll run ghost candy ie ghost train haze x cotton candy cane then soon after oarnge haze have been meaning to get to.

20220110 074622

Latest posts

Top Bottom