BudGoodman

Supporter
SourD
IMG 20220923 171959 0922
IMG 20220923 171959 0542
IMG 20220923 171959 0282

Moeboi

Moeboi

Think I'm just going to pull her up n let hang dry she don't seem like she gonna make it..did a kushscan and it said it's pineapple express but it's not getting bigger and the fan leaves looked bad so I just plucked them off...it's been like this for about 2 months. I knew I messed it up when I changed it out 3 times and overwatered it for about a month straight just thought I could let it pop back but it's not so I'm gonna just pull it....would have been nice to have it Like my other plants but at time didn't know it was growing like an autoflower treated it like a photo and watered it every day...i don't remember where I got the seed either that's funny part just found it in my seed collection and grew it..I find random white seeds in the packs and I save them..every brown seed I've grown been male..all my plants now have been the little white seeds..might try again after my photos done with another auto

20220925 114823
20220925 114903
20220925 114931
DRan88

DRan88

Love everything about these GSC pics. The fade, the stacking, everything. What trellis is that you're using in that tent? And when do you like putting it on? Thanks!
This GSC was a clone from my outdoor GSC I started from Seed. I was almost going to toss the clone because I didn't think it was going to make it, but in hung on. It actually started growing branches out the sides like it was topped off the get go, so doing some heavy LST was easy. The trellis I'm using is a trellis from AC infinity. I put it up close to 3 weeks before I flipped to flower.

J.dub

J.dub

This GSC was a clone from my outdoor GSC I started from Seed. I was almost going to toss the clone because I didn't think it was going to make it, but in hung on. It actually started growing branches out the sides like it was topped off the get go, so doing some heavy LST was easy. The trellis I'm using is a trellis from AC infinity. I put it up close to 3 weeks before I flipped to flower.
Thanks for the info! Love the way you're growing, really appreciate sharing the knowledge. The amount of pics posted daily here that blow my mind makes it hard to plan the next grow. Loving it, tho ☮️

Top Bottom