Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

.. Ive had great luck with the Bodhi Gear Ive run.It was a 6 female 4 male run with the Love Triangle.. I have run, Ancient OG,BlueLotus,SilverMountain,Goji OG,Love Triangle and Sunshine Daydream.Nice Keepers found in all but the Silver Mountain(this was a bust with no SSH phenos just Snow Lotus look a likes. Good luck Im sure youll get a few girls out of this run.. Bodhi Gear is Solid. Sunshine Daydream #5 (BubbaKushxBlueMoonshine) BubbaShine x Appalachia(Green Crack X Tres Dawg)View attachment 467015
Nice sunny d @dlovejah.you should check out the new bodhi thread i started and post som of your bodhi pics there.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

This was made by Dr. Purpur. Its Original OG x Mango Haze. I would be surprised if you have the same cut. She is not widely available. I passed her to a few people but had to get permission to do so.. Its not a very good outdoor plant very tall, lanky small yield.. Quality is superb. One of my fav for head stash.. Post pic's she is easy to ID..

Chem Bubble, reeks big time...

View attachment 468500

I will have to double check with who I got it from, but yea, pretty sure that's the same cut. Dude who gave it to me ran it in his light dep and it turned out fantastic. Not too lanky when grown outdoors, if it's the same cut. Same place I got my GG #4, GSC, OG Twist, Trainwreck and more. Guys haven't let me down yet.

patriots333

patriots333

Sss 418
choc d

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I will have to double check with who I got it from, but yea, pretty sure that's the same cut. Dude who gave it to me ran it in his light dep and it turned out fantastic. Not too lanky when grown outdoors, if it's the same cut. Same place I got my GG #4, GSC, OG Twist, Trainwreck and more. Guys haven't let me down yet.

Don't know buddy, I have been growing her the longest 3 or 4 years now.. Dr.P made it then passed it to me. I was the 1st to get her outside his family. 2 years later he passed it to BOOBS he grew it outdoor that didn't look good at all. it didn't impress Dr. He gave me permission to pass her to JW. When the maker of the cross(Dr.PUR) comes to my door to get finished product that says alot lol.. I have even made a few crosses with her (OGM X Querkle)(OGM X GG#4r). The aroma is Unique nothing comes close to her aroma. every plant I have grown of her was lanky, Tall, small buds similar to GSC Forum maybe a bit better. .All under 3k Gavita...The only way others could have her is if someone passed her WITH permission from Dr. If you do have her she will become your fav head stash the flavor alone is enough to smoke on her. I do that all the time completely blasted I'm still puffing for the flavor lol, I do the same for Sour Dubb that dam flavor is killer.

These are the best pics I have of her. My best harvest to date

DSCN0217
DSCN0222
DSCN0220

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yup, that is the same cut then. You got permission to breed with her? That is an extremely fine looking lady you have there. Amazing job growing her out.

Last edited:
blazer

blazer

Top Bottom