Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Your Triangle Kush x Okie was one that didnt dump any keef for me believe it or not.
That shit was super glue sticky bro, not even a joke. I would have to soak my grinder in iso overnight every night when i was smoking that or there was no using it the next day it would be glued together. No bullshit at all.
I get what you mean, and actually have some tk okie that does that now but it maintains moisture better then some of the others. Not really sure about the science behind it. Tripping and grinding the sticky is kinda nuts lol
Banana og x cman #7

E

EbbnFlowr

How many weeks in flower? I heard it's a long one
But I get what all the fuss is about. The terps are very unique and she's a beautiful plant to grow in all aspects. Really thick frame that corner didn't even need trellis or any support. Very resinous. It's the first time I've consumed her in flower form. I've only smoked the rosin before I grew her out.

B

BudBadBaron

I wanna say early 2022 ? Not sure. I only ever ordered off herbies. And than from you. And it wasn't on my herbies order so it has to be yours lol 😆 😂 here is your grape cream cake .....
Funny you remember that year, I lost a lot of packages that didn't make it through customs. Now I'm just happy that Herbies has made their orders coming through customs more secure

Top Bottom