Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

A few more of Petroleum Nightmare at harvest.
Colorfulnitemare
YourNiteMare
To all a good nightmare
Petroleum Stroked Sinful

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
It looks like the young resin glands shining in the light that's made that look that color . If you zoom in you can see the colors natural . it looks awesome though and I understand why BD thought it looked PS . COZ it's stunning.

I don't see anything that would make me think its PS. The flowers are that color. Your all just gonna have to wait until she is larger. I don't know what you mean "where did I find this ?????? she is in my flower room ?? I want to see her finish. I tried these seeds last year got no purple and naners. This is the last plant no more seeds left.

Took a few more lights off flash only.

DSCN4079
DSCN4080
DSCN4083
DSCN4089

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Maybe it shows up different on different screens. I asked my wife who is a photography major and without any explanation she said it looks like the lighting is making a blue hue or a filter is being used. She said you can especially see it on the tips of the leaves. My guess is the flash made the picture turn a bluish hue. Strange stuff, all the other pictures of the plant look normal. This is the picture I was talking about btw.

dscn4027-jpg.490480

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Maybe it shows up different on different screens. I asked my wife who is a photography major and without any explanation she said it looks like the lighting is making a blue hue or a filter is being used. She said you can especially see it on the tips of the leaves. My guess is the flash made the picture turn a bluish hue. Strange stuff, all the other pictures of the plant look normal. This is the picture I was talking about btw.

dscn4027-jpg.490480
@Bulldog11 I had the happening with lights on with flash made my wookies really purple . It's something with the mixing of the flash and hps.
Looks like a nice little gem ya found @hammerhead I can wait to see what's to come!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
yes its from Jaws double purple doja(Subcool).. I think this originally came from cannabiogen PCK then renamed .. PCK is the original paki purple bud. She is also the prettiest purple plant I have seen..PCK from DGS unfortunately... Cant find a better pic...

User9 pic371100 1273094945

I see the tips your talking about but mine look green

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

yes its from Jaws double purple doja(Subcool).. I think this originally came from cannabiogen PCK then renamed .. PCK is the original paki purple bud. She is also the prettiest purple plant I have seen..PCK from DGS unfortunately... Cant find a better pic...

That Is 1 glorious Plant, This is going to be one more Super match made by the Hammerhead
Super grow Vibes FlyJ
My frosty babies
3 1 2015 UD 4

Muckman420

Muckman420

@FlyinJStable let me know how that poison ivy smokes when she's all cured up, been watching those grow since M hooked you up, fuckin frost monsters!

Paulieplants

Paulieplants

View attachment 491068

I see the tips your talking about but mine look green
Wow love them colors brotha!!

H

happy b

Hammer head was it you who made the gg4 s1?I got two cuts of gg4 from s1 seeds . I was told a sour dub dom pheno and a Chemdog's Sister dom pheno .I just got em the other day but I think I remember the guy saying they were from you when he first grew them out.

Top Bottom