• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

whitefire OG

Danked

Danked

is that a clone only BD or is it from seed?? i got a couple BD from HSO rockin right now

That's from seed. I'm a MI resident and I stay in contact with a few friends I have in the NorCal area. About 9-10 months ago, I had gotten some amazing BD from a buddy who lives in the greater Humboldt area. I went thru quite a bit of it and not 1 seed..which was sort of expected. But then in the verrrry last 5-6 grams I had of it left for personal stash... I broke up a nug one day and out popped 1 perfectly "tiger-striped", nice, mature seed. And obviously, it ended up being a female : )

Shamus

Shamus

:eek:
Very cool Shamus!:woot: Ive never seen a frosty seedling!

neither have i, def interesting to say the least. kind of makes waiting to see her all out in flower that much harder, if it is a she after all. if its a male i wouldnt really be bothered as well.
also have to give shout outs to bodhi, im currently testing them for him.
thanks for the kind words man.
have a glorious evening/day

Danked

Danked

Here's a few shots of some beautiful Purple Kush a family member of mine is currently growing. The stuff reeeeks like purplish-grape smelling jet fuel, haha. And the mother plant for these ladies is like 6, maybe 7 yrs old...can't remember, but either way... She's had LOTS of kids ; )

IMG 20131011 223620608   PK   cropped 2
IMG 20131011 223725367   PK   cropped

Danked

Danked

Don P... Nice looking Blueberry plant you got there. Do you have a grow journal with any info about growing that strain? I've got a few D.P. Blueberry beans that I was looking to start up soon and was wondering if there's anything I should know about the strain going into it? Any advice would be appreciated. Also, what kind of medium do you grow in..? just curious. Thanks man...

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Don P... Nice looking Blueberry plant you got there. Do you have a grow journal with any info about growing that strain? I've got a few D.P. Blueberry beans that I was looking to start up soon and was wondering if there's anything I should know about the strain going into it? Any advice would be appreciated. Also, what kind of medium do you grow in..? just curious. Thanks man...
Thanks Dank.. Sorry no journal bro..This was the first one I ran, and she was going to be an indoor plant, but I burnt her up pretty bad with some neem oil.. And just tossed her outside in a hole amended with FF OF soil, and fed her with some FF Peace Of Mind organics for veg, and flower.. I also use FF Happy Frog, and FF Ocean Forest indoors too.. But she seemed to do well outdoors.. And the test bud was mighty tastey bro.. Thanks DP

Top Bottom