Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Looks dank as funk bro! You need to get up in the POTM contest you got some killer shots!
Thanks bm, I'm really stoked to try this bx after a short cure but so far I'm diggin the buzz from the test nugz.i got ta stay out of that thread man, I gots an itchy trigger finger on that like button :)

@SpiderKid, how do you like the Blanco b? I just ran a.nice ladies and everyone really liked the smoke but I never got a clone.still have a grip of those beans to run.yours looks like a dandy, how's she smell?

sixstring

sixstring

this has gotta b summa the best gear ive seen. totally orsm job with ut mate. r ya gunna release seeds of it sum point?
I put out a bunch of testers of those and a few others from the same male but I haven't really had a chance to smoke this last plant,the one I posted just came down.but I like it so far with a quick dry in my flower room.at some point ill do some f2's of this girl if it turns out how I think it did.see what happens,i been a lazy grower for a few months now.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I put out a bunch of testers of those and a few others from the same male but I haven't really had a chance to smoke this last plant,the one I posted just came down.but I like it so far with a quick dry in my flower room.at some point ill do some f2's of this girl if it turns out how I think it did.see what happens,i been a lazy grower for a few months now.
Shits flame son and a true cash cropper on top of that id like to see sum giggidy up haha yea! Told u homie

sixstring

sixstring

Shits flame son and a true cash cropper on top of that id like to see sum giggidy up haha yea! Told u homie
I hear ya broham,but I still aint ruled out #3 as my go to bitch lol.coming down the next day we get without snow :)
Rrx 3 12 11 015
RRx 3 059
Rrx 3 061

Top Bottom