Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

Bio Chem #12 - Leaning towards Chemdog #4 but the smells are a mix of bio d and Chemdog #4.
Bio Chem #5 - Leaning more towards bio diesel
These are 2 of 6 phenos I'm running right now to pick some keepers. If they smoke as good as they look it's gonna be tough choosing what stays and goes. One of the good problems to have lol

SourDank

SourDank

That looks awesome @hammerhead. Reminds me of my pheno #10 which is gonna be the longest flowering of the bunch. I have one that looks to be a 63-65 day pheno, and the other 4 seem like they'll be right around the 70 day area.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn I'm getting hungry now.anyone want some cookies?stickiest of the ickiest.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
You need to be vigilante in your efforts. Doing a 1-2x treatment will not kill it off. Most use Eagle20 to fight PM. Do a foliar spray several times a week (epsom salts, ewc tea or other products). The key is wetting everything. Water, on contact, will KILL spores and keep your plants disease free and happy. The plants love the extra attention/nutes and it also has the added benefit of never giving PM a chance to enter the garden. If I ever see PM, I spray everything with a systemic fungicide, but I very rarely need to do this.

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

But I wouldn't spray eagle 20 in flowing the shit is poison, an then you will be smoke that shit I think it is systemic any treatment should be done in the veg stage but that's just my opinion tho!

Top Bottom