• Start date
  • Tagged users None
leafdoctor1

leafdoctor1

20131206 103945 1
grape stomper

overgrown

overgrown

This is interesting to me. I was gifted a candy Chem and found zero info on it. It came from an old friend of Chemdog. I have veg shots but doesn't look like that. They call the cut I have the Oger around these parts. Nugs for days. What's the back ground on your cut? It looks great by the way.

Where you from? This cut.floats around the east and midwest. Looks good.

Definitely called ogre in the western mass area and up here. Ive seen a bunch of fake ogre cuts floating around. I've had her for many years she is the one I can't get rid of.lol. I'm up in Maine now but this is definitely verified no doubt. This is her at 9 or so weeks. She gets color because she is grown in a probiotic soil mix and the time I took her. But I've never seen her get this
IMG 20141107 215639482
purple

H

happy b

She might be worth it lol. I started 3 seeds got 2 females. 1 was a smaller girl that has some of the best tasting smoke. And this monster who is the pretty much the total package. Here she is this round 8 foot and flopping everywhere View attachment 459676
Just the luck of the draw(typical mines is pish)coz i got zero females from five bodhi goji og.wish me luck on my remaining five.i just need one good one.im not greedy,i,ll make f2,s.some dank looking shit getting put up today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom