• Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Pre98 Bubba
P1110524

Last edited:
H

happy b

That's a good lineage . the j og is a ggg underdawg cross am I right?It's looking nice . Wer u one of the potm winners?

dlovejah

dlovejah

That's a good lineage . the j og is a ggg underdawg cross am I right?It's looking nice . Wer u one of the potm winners?
Well theres some debate,as there is with all that crap.lol. I dont know but its straight fuel that knocks me down... Yah I was runner up to Jimmy the Hat..Dudes got frost monsters. This is from Gage with a grain a salt.
Gage Green Genetics - Joseph
Joseph is a 'bag seed' male pheno found in a batch of Underdawg OG. For GGG this pheno has proven himself to be a superior model to introduce into the cannabis gene pool. Through careful pollen renderings, Joseph has passed many of his fine qualities on to future generations. The first things we think about when we talk about Joseph is his smell, potency, and strong structure and vigor. Our extensive in house and public testing of hybrid offspirng have shown to have some great results.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Well theres some debate,as there is with all that crap.lol. I dont know but its straight fuel that knocks me down... Yah I was runner up to Jimmy the Hat..Dudes got frost monsters. This is from Gage with a grain a salt.
Joseph is a 'bag seed' male pheno found in a batch of Underdawg OG. For GGG this pheno has proven himself to be a superior model to introduce into the cannabis gene pool. Through careful pollen renderings, Joseph has passed many of his fine qualities on to future generations. The first things we think about when we talk about Joseph is his smell, potency, and strong structure and vigor. Our extensive in house and public testing of hybrid offspirng have shown to have some great results.
Weird to rename a male in my opinion.

true grit

true grit

I think with a grain of salt is a good call. He kept a lot of Medic's gear when they split- so curious what he used and didn't wanna give Medic credit for...seems to be a trend.

dlovejah

dlovejah

I think with a grain of salt is a good call. He kept a lot of Medic's gear when they split- so curious what he used and didn't wanna give Medic credit for...seems to be a trend.
Oh Okay . Well thats no good. I didnt know any of that. Thanks for clearing that up Grit.

true grit

true grit

No problem, and not saying its for sure Medics gear- but several breeders including Gage have used Medics HB/PK work with or without crediting him.

I popped the last of Medics Candy BX (hb/pk bx) recently and found what appears to almost identical to my old pheno. Def what I would consider a PK- pebbles/skittles/kush. Will get on f2's as i found an almost identical male to the female keeper, and Medic said to work that PK line for the haters. Lol.

Top Bottom