Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

1st pic is the UK cheese exodus cut I ran, she knocked every single person out who had the pleasure to toke it;) the scissor hash off this was out of this world!!

Second pic is my critical kush that I'm running now, pic is from day 27 of flower and she's frosting up already, this was 4 days ago you should see them now;) il upload a follow up photo in the morning, gonna be dripping come week 8 ;)
DSC 0391
Screenshot 2015 04 10 22 57 26

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

1st pic is the UK cheese exodus cut I ran, she knocked every single person out who had the pleasure to toke it;) the scissor hash off this was out of this world!!

Second pic is my critical kush that I'm running now, pic is from day 27 of flower and she's frosting up already, this was 4 days ago you should see them now;) il upload a follow up photo in the morning, gonna be dripping come week 8 ;)View attachment 502029 View attachment 502031
Little update on the critical kush, day 31 flower and the thc fairy keeps on sprinkling ;) smells just like kandy kush, so sweet I think I'm in love ;)
Screenshot 2015 04 13 22 38 15
more pics and regular updates in my thread; ) link below!

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-barneys-farm-seeds.71388/page-7#post-1449567

Top Bottom