Stoney M

IMG 3216

One of the Gorilla bomb girls

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Zombie Kush again xD Day 65

I think 5 Days left and she is ready.
Wow thats beautiful plant guy.
what other source of light using 110 watts could produce like that, nada. Cob Led is the game changer!
Cant wait to finish my 13 cob 4x4 rack build. Im almost done, just waiting on the electrician to hook it up.
It was nice to see your results with 2 Cobs.
Best if luck to you sir

Fiete

Fiete

I Harvest my Zombie Kush 2 Days ago :) can't wait for it the Buds are Frosty as Fuck xD COB Led are Fantastic but I never Grow with HPS bevore but I see many an no one grow a plant what I have with 150 Watt ore more.. The Cool think is I can change the angles with 2 led lights :) I can't wait for the final weight I am happy with 1g/watt maybe I got more than that next week will tell it.

Thanks Guys

symbiote420

symbiote420

The old school kushes I grew many years ago grew like that..... Not the greatest yield but sooo tasty and you can chop em at 6-7 weeks. What strain?

That's my Spirit Bomb... it's ndnguy's '88 G13/Hash Plant x OG Squared.... I pull her anywhere from 56 - 70 days but I need to snatch her round 49 just to see how it is, and she's way easier to trim than she looks too! It is a lot like the older kushes with the citrus undertones that hit my nose, the Ghash added more yield, frost, and mold/pest resistance.

Top Bottom