Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

That's my Spirit Bomb... it's ndnguy's '88 G13/Hash Plant x OG Squared.... I pull her anywhere from 56 - 70 days but I need to snatch her round 49 just to see how it is, and she's way easier to trim than she looks too! It is a lot like the older kushes with the citrus undertones that hit my nose, the Ghash added more yield, frost, and mold/pest resistance.

The 2 on the right side are your spiritbomb bro,that one up front smells like straight up juicey fruit gum,crazy sticky as well :)
20170501 122356 1

incogneato

incogneato

I Harvest my Zombie Kush 2 Days ago :) can't wait for it the Buds are Frosty as Fuck xD COB Led are Fantastic but I never Grow with HPS bevore but I see many an no one grow a plant what I have with 150 Watt ore more.. The Cool think is I can change the angles with 2 led lights :) I can't wait for the final weight I am happy with 1g/watt maybe I got more than that next week will tell it.

Thanks Guys
Can't wait to see some dry nug shots. Those lights did a great job. Where did you get them?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
How's she smell bro she looks great

Strangely enough she has had a noticeable fruity pebbles cereal smell through flower and past cure in the jars. Very earthy, hazey, slightly sweet, and if I'm smelling deep enough I get traces of watermelon.

The smoke is very heavy & intense cerebral high. It will bring you up so much that you end up getting stuck in place. Things that take you 30 minutes will take 90 lol.

You will make dumb mistakes and your friends will laugh at you for it:)

The painkiller effects are very noticeable. Helps kill pain, or make you so high you forget about it.

If you are anxiety or paranoia prone
I'd suggest staying away. It will toss you right inbetween both.

jipp

jipp

@Leew421 hope you are having a kick ass day my friend.
that looks very tasty. and expertly grown.

i have a confession to make.. im not as impressed as i use to be when i see super frosty buds and see burnt tips. i think to my self could be better.. id never say that to someone.. that be rude and everyone has a opino9n what is good enough.

but i find it interesting how the more i learn about growing how my opinion has changed. heh.

rock on,
chris.

Leew421

Leew421

@Leew421 hope you are having a kick ass day my friend.
that looks very tasty. and expertly grown.

i have a confession to make.. im not as impressed as i use to be when i see super frosty buds and see burnt tips. i think to my self could be better.. id never say that to someone.. that be rude and everyone has a opino9n what is good enough.

but i find it interesting how the more i learn about growing how my opinion has changed. heh.

rock on,
chris.
No worries my friend. The one pic I posted was the Skywalker mom. She was the learning curve I suppose. I grew this strain out a while back but with 20 others at the same time. I learned she likes to sip her feed for sure. The clones I have are doing a hella of a time on recovery from that uv bake I did in the beginning. I'm very sure it hurt the end numbers but I don't care. It's about learning and trying new stuff to me. I definitely learned how to use uv for my next run with them. I'm about 2 weeks off from the 4x4. The mom is actually going on 11 weeks for some reason. The clones are a better run IMO. Finish faster if you will.

jipp

jipp

No worries my friend. The one pic I posted was the Skywalker mom. She was the learning curve I suppose. I grew this strain out a while back but with 20 others at the same time. I learned she likes to sip her feed for sure. The clones I have are doing a helps of a min on recovery from that uv bake I did in the beginning. I'm very sure it hurt the end numbers but I don't care. It's about learning and trying new stuff to me. I definitely learned how to use uv for my next run with them. I'm about 2 weeks off from the 4x4. The mom is actually going on 11 weeks for some reason. The clones are a better run IMO. Finish faster if you will.

good morning. i was not pointing anyone out.. so please do not think i was.

i was just making a observation. and yeah best we can do is keep striving to get better.. thats why we learn to do shit our self if you want it done right.

im sure you know i was not directing my comment at you per say, well hope so anyhow..
(im still waking up, so my mind is a jumble of random thoughts. on the positive i have a 93 Afghani seed break ground.. so that is positive for the morning. :D )
i hope to grow some herb as good as you one day my friend, one day.

chris.

Leew421

Leew421

good morning. i was not pointing anyone out.. so please do not think i was.

i was just making a observation. and yeah best we can do is keep striving to get better.. thats why we learn to do shit our self if you want it done right.

im sure you know i was not directing my comment at you per say, well hope so anyhow..

i hope to grow some herb as good as you one day my friend, one day.

chris.
I'm not offended. We are a collective. We are all on the same team. I'm sure we would be homies if we were in the same city.

jipp

jipp

I'm not offended. We are a collective. We are all on the same team. I'm sure we would be homies if we were in the same city.
you bet we would.. i know that for a fact.

i hope you have a terrific morning.

i have so much more to learn just to grow good herb.. but for me when i learn a new subjects. its never been about the end product but the journey.

so ill keep paying attention to your wisdom. :)

chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom