Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There's some fake fucker on Insta gram he even had the cheek to say the real manc dank hey kinda made me think he's Canadian lol fuck him anyways all he shows is pics of cheap import Spanish haze fuckers are trying to sell as dutch :)
LMAO you fukkn slay me bro. :D All BS aside, nice work you putting out over there........

Props +++ :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::ninja:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You remind me of that dude hes a chef Jamie Oliver. :D He has a cookn show on cable and lives in the UK.

Dude is a trip. I do believe he is one of us. Has all sorts of crazy terms and shit. When he gets excited bout a dish and he puts something on the stove when he turns the dial to bring the heat he says , Lets just "wack it up" a bit.

1st time I heard that and was blazed thought homeboy was gonna do a public expression of touchin himself... LOL

mancdank

mancdank

You remind me of that dude hes a chef Jamie Oliver. :D He has a cookn show on cable and lives in the UK.

Dude is a trip. I do believe he is one of us. Has all sorts of crazy terms and shit. When he gets excited bout a dish and he puts something on the stove when he turns the dial to bring the heat he says , Lets just "wack it up" a bit.

1st time I heard that and was blazed thought homeboy was gonna do a public expression of touchin himself... LOL
U see it where he went to the schools and shown us what there feeding our youth tbh I ain't too into the guy but he knows his shit

mancdank

mancdank

Besides I'm more of a Gordon Ramsey rather than a Jamie Oliver lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

Wow Sym very nice indeed. Is that a TK x GSC thinmint??? Frosty as %%%% Nice work. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Good to see you around BTW. Aint seen ya in a few.:)

Thanks for the kind words Jump good hearing from ya, I haven't been posting much but I've been lurking lol.... not that many familiar faces around anymore. It's the TK x Animal Mints from Seed Junky's, Justblazen hooked me up with some beans from his 1st breeding awhile back and I'm just getting around to poppin' em.

Top Bottom