Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Everyone is kickin' ass in the frost dept. GREAT job on thoes last outdoor nugs.
That's about as frostie as I've seen. Some good pics in this thread.
PMM? What strain?
Purple mountain majesty. Gogi og F2 x stardawg. Thanks man! Cant wait to see how the indoor ones I have going turn out. I’ll post’em up when can. Peace

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Green Avenger Day 60. Do you think she looks ready?
20171109 021405

Monster762

Monster762

Nice frost and leaves look like turning but only way to know for sure is a loupe or magnifier.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Send it and I'll let you know what I find out :mushtache:
Wish I could send out samples. Early harvest report from a couple small broken branches say it is yummmy.
Breeder suggests 56-63 days of flower.

Be sure to follow my garden for the most updates. As well as to watch my newest strains break the seeds open this weekend. Will be popping the new Cinderella from Brothers Grimm
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ow-cinderella-99-and-more.92572/#post-2029066

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Interesting. Yeah, thoes are gonna blow up. I try to breed strains like that. If I'm running a 600, or less, I don't veg them al all. My avitar was a clone straight to flower in coffee cups. I leave the leaves, but cut all the sucker branches off 2/3rds the way up. I'm left with just massive colas that are super easy to trim. I don't know how much experience you have, but that's the jackpot right there! It can take up to 6 weeks to reveg, but looks like that will be perfect timing.

Top Bottom