Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The mk ultra has been around. The brian berry cough is kind of newer. Mk ultra is G13 x OG and brian berry cough is cherry space queen x kyle kushmans strawberry cough
Yeah, heard of NO. That's been around back when I bought seeds. I hear there's a killer clone only version that's fairly rare?? A buddy of mine in Wash gave me some Mountain Berry (never heard of it, or popped any) The Cough cross sounds like it's got potential. Imo, anything elite, will create elite strains.
Love Fred Sanford! GREAT AVITAR! Love that theme song!
"Ever listened to it high?" Lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Giesel’s first grow under lec’s:D she’s never pretty till the end.
AD58DDAD E2B9 4731 918B 2880E1B951A0
30C702E0 9BDB 4AD8 A1DA 8CA9C417FE63
F5BDE656 3C2D 4040 BB45 1C561BEC9372

Leew421

Leew421

I got a cut of a cross my homie made called cheese crack. (Tga) cheese quake x green crack ( I can't remember breeder)Smells like mouthwatering Kool aide. Fucking unreal the terps on that one. I have had this one for almost a year babying it. It puts on some nice cola sizes. I'll be doing some 4x4 sog runs in the coming months of it. Stay tuned :) and slant eye -_-

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I got a cut of a cross my homie made called cheese crack. (Tga) cheese quake x green crack ( I can't remember breeder)Smells like mouthwatering Kool aide. Fucking unreal the terps on that one. I have had this one for almost a year babying it. It puts on some nice cola sizes. I'll be doing some 4x4 sog runs in the coming months of it. Stay tuned :) and slant eye -_-
Is Cheese Quake That's Cheese? Or a cross? I grew cheese out a few times. Smelt super fruity, and though I was given the wrong straun. After 3 mos or so...PARMISAN STRONG! GREAT yield, easy to grow, and a rare indica for me. Was great for pain, and sleep. This was 2010 or so, and Dinafem. Think it was the last, or 2nd to seed order. Came as a freebie too. I'd grow it again

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Introducing Platinum Swan....

For the past year or two, I've been breeding my own custom strain. And she's mean to say the least.... I started out by crossing a male Platinum girl scout cookie with a skunk #1. The resulting seed I called platinum girl skunk cookie. I then crossed Platinum girl skunk cookie female with a pinetar kush male. The resulting seed I then crossed with Skunk Berry (one of my favs) then backcrossed that with the pollen from the platinum girl scout cookie. All this has resulted in a Indica dominant hybrid with huge, dense, crystal laden nugs.View attachment 755883 View attachment 755884 View attachment 755885 View attachment 755886 View attachment 755887 View attachment 755888 View attachment 755883 View attachment 755884 View attachment 755885 View attachment 755886 View attachment 755887 View attachment 755888
Hey, I'm super curious about that HPS cool tube!! How do YOU like it? Work good? And does it help a lot with the heat?? Lemme know please I really wanna try one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom