BombBP

You always got some new smoke coming.
I like my variety

Ultimate Chem x (Sour Cali x Super Silver Haze) fem

2017 11 17 215154
IMG 2445 noexif

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Hey, I'm super curious about that HPS cool tube!! How do YOU like it? Work good? And does it help a lot with the heat?? Lemme know please I really wanna try one!
well, honestly I do like it but I've got two. One 8in and one 6in. I got them super cheap at zenhydro.com the sell a lot of Ipower equipment. I'll tell ya, I bought the 8in first and found out I wanted another one and they have an option to repurchase your last order. I did that but got the wrong size delivered. Crappy service but affordable equipment. But to really answer your question, yes they do work well when used with the right fans and filters... I would say I like the 8in better because there is more room for air flow, and I believe it cools better.... I'll try to explain my set up lol it starts with a 1800 cfm filter with a 6in flange. On top of that I put a 6in fan so it sucks through the filter. From the fan I used dryer exhaust tubing to the 6in light. From that I run more dryer tubing to my 8in light using a reducer to make the sizes compatible. From the 8in light I run it another 8in exhaust fan that blows the air out of the room using more dryer tubing. At the end of the tubing I put an old carbon filter that's been used up that the air can blow through. Using a set up like this is excellent for controlling heat and combating odor... Check out zenhydro. You can get one cheap. But realize that you will need to upgrade after a while. Ipower is good for the price and start ups but aren't good long term.

Molenium

Molenium

What cheese is considered the best and original..? Or atleast as close as it can get..A little over 10 years ago there was a consistent supply of "the cheese" here in California. My friend came down to Socal from Arcata with some, life changing...the type of bid that makes your nose tingle, almost to stinky but keep smelling it. It beat any herb, in the club or not. I would love seeing some kottonmouth king fool or some Kashi (a neo hippie vegan with an iPhone) take out there top quality herb and look foolish as it was no match. Anyway, is The cheese and cheese different? I've seen cheese very close but grown not nearly as well. Smelled like something so bad it was hard to stop smelling it. Pepper, lemon, and woody flavors. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? So many knockoffs now and since it was 10+ years I was hoping it may be easier since less companies were making copies...HELP!

jipp

jipp

pfx. getting close to chop, chop.. getting cooler here but still little warm since i doubt the thc is making the leafs curl that much. heh ( i can dream ) i wanna do a sea of green like this one day.. just top a clone, wait, flip.. and i bet you would do ok. well i will find out one day. or would i be better off not toppiong them? i guess i would have to flip a spare clone and then compare the two, only way to know for sure.. so, i will do that. heh, im high as fuck..
IMG 0072   Copy

bowl up!

incogneato

incogneato

pfx. getting close to chop, chop.. getting cooler here but still little warm since i doubt the thc is making the leafs curl that much. heh ( i can dream ) i wanna do a sea of green like this one day.. just top a clone, wait, flip.. and i bet you would do ok. well i will find out one day. or would i be better off not toppiong them? i guess i would have to flip a spare clone and then compare the two, only way to know for sure.. so, i will do that. heh, im high as fuck..
View attachment 759161
bowl up!
Shit looks greasy bro. Good job. I was thinking of doing a dog with single tops like that.

Top Bottom