Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

Test runner of the dark plasma was a success. I pulled 90 GS maybe more off the one plant. Not bad at all. I emptied the staging area and now I have a full house. I'm pretty sure all of the dark plasma run will be taller than me sitting in my flood table. It's a massive bunch. This stuff is beyond easy to trim. Very naked grow

C

CountreeBoys

Alien Orange Cookies by Obsoul33t.

Have a medium-small seed run of 40 plants selected from 110 going in this space right now of:

-Blue Dot Alien
-Alien Orange Cookies (both Obs)
-FPOG x (OGKB x OG).. this was a custom creation for me out of some seeds I had gifted my good friend SkunkMasterFlex and his selection of FPOG.
-FPOG x Larry f7 Male - Again by SMF, but not custom on 20's
-Brandywine by DVG
-Magnum Opus by Aficionado
-Pestilence S1s i believe by Illuminati Seed co?
-269 Headband by Headkracker
-Mothership OG by Ali G

I think that's it? If you guys want pics of anything in particular as it develops let me know. I have another room of cuts (some my selection) going with:

-Orange Sherb by obs, my selection
-SFV OG
-SoCal Pure Kush
-GG4
-Extreme Cream by Exotix, selected by Dankemshunter
-New York Power Diesel (I beileve this is a Sativa Seedbank creation, Aurora Indica f1 x Mexican Sativa)
-True OG
-Aliendog Cherry Pheno
....I'm sure there's a few others. Pics will be coming soon as the flowers develop. Only at day like 21 in that spot now.

Other-other room will have:
-Alien Pebbles OG by Obs (FPOG x Aliendog Cherry)
-Motorbreath 15 by Pisces, selected by Sticky Icky OG
-Banana OG, created by orgnkid
-GG4 from josey wales
-GMO Cookies created by Divine Genetics and selected by SMF
-I-95 by $Mike, selected by Wavegem
-True OG
-Ghost OG (this is Funk Monk's cut for those of you familiar with it, I've seen some different ghosts out there and this one is very distinct)
-Sunshine #4 by Bodhi

Will have pictures coming of all of that, as well as the pheno hunt of what I just put down (Alien Genetics Private Reserve, Alien Genetics Unicorn Tears, Compound White Apricot Sherbet, and Capulators Star of David)..

Wish me luck! Hope you guys enjoy!

IMG 7726
Top Bottom