Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yeah all I have left is a couple feminized seeds. I’m going to order some regulars soon. I seen a place in USA supposedly sells pollen. They tell you all about the plant it came from n all but idk. There was some reason I skipped past them. I’m about to try this dc exchange being it’s right next door n see what the seeds are talking about. Hope for a good male of my own. Hate paying $10+ a seed for a gamble. I got a seperate little closet for clones when I start next run. I’ll be taking them toward end of veg instead of having to reveg them.
Nice, that's how I do too. I hear ya on 10 bucks a seed! I've been breeding, and stabilizing long enough now to have a nice collection of winning seeds.
I STILL clone for fun. Usually only keep the best, but love to do it. Clones are great as well, as ya know what you'r getting. If ya think you coulda, or shoulda done something a bit differntly, you get to do it again.....beautiful thing!

BombBP

BombBP

Unity Seeds The White x The White 4 weeks in

2018 01 21 121630

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Nope just got lucky with a freebie from attitude! It’s from Barney’s farm
Ya sure did. It does happen. Good for you man! Back when I had to buy em, I've had good luck, fairly consistently with Dinafem (terps so so) Great luck with Snowhigh!! But, I've seen him out of sale after the fist batch was gone. With Nirvana, either junk, or DAM good (before they had fems). I've had Shanti's mango haze. Shit yielder, but great quality. Head to Vegas haha

Monster762

Monster762

35F823E0 E469 45A1 903D 97D1C1D6CF01
Green crack clone. Went 9 weeks been hanging 1-1/2days. Did 24 hr dark before chop. Stayed a pretty small plant with bunch of these little colas. Dense but little. No big colas on the plant at all. Others going in dark for 48 hrs View attachment 772578 View attachment 772579 . Just experimenting. This plant was smallest and was done earlier.
48 hrs dark on these clones from same plant.
4DE82D65 046A 4335 8229 7932CF77C685
5CCD77EC E59F 4E76 885A 0499EFEC2914

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Unity Seeds The White x The White 4 weeks in

View attachment 772730
Cool genetics there. Maybe it was given to me??? (Long time ago), but one of Hazman's first strains was the white x the white x Aloha WE. Sounds fire, and I hear he's about as legit as seed co's get, or got. Never popped a bean. Almost anything crossed to The White seems to turn out fire. Was this anything to do w/Haze, or your cross?? Just curious

BombBP

BombBP

Cool genetics there. Maybe it was given to me??? (Long time ago), but one of Hazman's first strains was the white x the white x Aloha WE. Sounds fire, and I hear he's about as legit as seed co's get, or got. Never popped a bean. Almost anything crossed to The White seems to turn out fire. Was this anything to do w/Haze, or your cross?? Just curious
Honestly, idk who Unity Seeds are. I just took a chance and I'm so glad I did lol.

paper dragon

paper dragon

I was gonna grab both of those, what do you think of them?
The Jesus OG is one of my favorites to grow so far, real good smell and taste. You do have to pheno hunt a little bit, but its well worth the hunt.
This is the first run of 9 lb, have heard a lot of horror stories with hermie issues, but i think it probably has to do with light leaks.
So far so good, both have been overly stinky and frosty.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Reaping the rewards of a personal grow.
Rolled a fatty on the top of a red tote.
I've gotta start saving this.
Looks as trichs are growing out of plastic if ya zoom.
Haven't cured, still tastes great! Can't say enough about this strain

20180124 225521
Top Bottom