IMG 1965
IMG 1966
IMG 1967

sorry no flash, but theres some pinky purple starting to show:love2:

S

slipperyslut

wahts up lol..
S.O.S.

After I bought my latest bladed auto-trimmer, it worked fine while I tested it out on my first two harvests. My Buds I did with it looked a little too perfect to be considered “hand-trimmed” by an experienced grower girl like me, and it was knocking off a little too much crystals with the trim for my tastes, but the dispensaries I was supplying were happy with them and that was the main thing. So I laid off all my trusty hand-trimmers. Turned out to be a BAD MOVE! After the first year was up and zee garantee was over, it started bucking and jamming even though I’d been doing my regular maintenance and cleanings after every harvest. Then, going into my second year with it, I had to start “servicing” it with replacement parts after a few breakdowns with mechanical issues. Now I’d be totally stranded if I didn’t have one of my old auto-trimmers that was still useable (but totally unsatisfactory with the end product to my eye) for a back-up cause I had to send the “new” fucker back for a total over-haul! Before I hire all my old hand-trimmers back does any of you dudes or dudets have a auto-trimming machine that actually works great, hasn’t been giving them any grief with breakdown bullshit and trims Bud close to hand-trimming? If you do, get back to me cause I sure could use the advice!

Top Bottom