• Tagged users None
rasclath

rasclath

D9213430 B94C 4E18 9A72 3F5F5C98863F
623E3C36 B70C 4285 93C7 A34B50F56CF2

Bubble Gum T.H.Seeds

justiceman

justiceman

Thats a legit grow, and looks to be legit genetics. Good company? I think a winner of the month grew one of their strains. It looked great too
Thanks Tasty :smoking: I can't come up with anything off the top of my head that I have grown from them before, but I have definitely heard that they are a good company. So far so good. Can't wait to see what it looks like on the finish.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hmm, it's been a years since I bought a pack of seeds.
Along with the garlic, are there any other recommendations?
I'd def hit the best fems with some of my pollin, and maybe get lucky.
Good to know there are some legit seed co's still putting out a good product

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Dungeons vault is the most
Black Mamba.
Dam, I had Black Momba in 2011 in Den. It was one of the few times I picked up from a dispensary. The pheno I was given was loaded with dried nanners (obviously steril) I liked it. Super dence, well formed large buds, and very indica. Some of the people I picked up for didn't care for it too much. Said it was "too heavy " whatever that means. They were a couple of scamming crackhead, so take that for what it's worth. I liked it, and would grow it if I could have got my hands on some clones.
Crazy, I haven't heard that strain mentioned in 7 years. I'm looking forwrd seeing how it finishes. Yours def doesn't look like a heavy indica, but dose look NICE!

Top Bottom