5a5df693-d380-41bd-aed9-20727a39f63e-jpeg.799603

a8d4d9d7-e8f1-4538-b7ed-e937f245ba79-jpeg.799607

816980b4-dba0-491f-86cc-883139f628d1-jpeg.799610

767ec167-6300-4483-b7df-39594e64eaaa-jpeg.799611

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

My Black Mamba #3 seedling.
Then a little closer up.
How long has the Momba been in flower now? Like I had said, when I got mine, there were tons of sterile nanners, but not a seed. It had monster, dence buds, and good bag appeal. Hard to tell, but looks like your pheno is quite a bit diffrent, still looks dank as he'll!
That's some fine looking bud there Justice

Farmer P

Farmer P

How long has the Momba been in flower now? Like I had said, when I got mine, there were tons of sterile nanners, but not a seed. It had monster, dence buds, and good bag appeal. Hard to tell, but looks like your pheno is quite a bit diffrent, still looks dank as he'll!
That's some fine looking bud there Justice

It's kinda hard to say what day it is for that pheno because it is pretty far behind the others which are at day 54 today. That one took way longer to sprout and when I flipped it was under vegged so it took longer to get to budset too. This was mostly just a pheno hunt run, not trying to break any records just trying to get through some phenos and find a good one. I haven't seen any nanners yet on any of the phenos but that doesn't necessarily mean they're not there since last run I found them on my bubbas girl while trimming lol. They are pretty good at hiding sometimes. I'll probably try to re-veg that one since I didn't keep a clone. I'll have to wait for the smoke report. Time to get going, have a great day!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

It's kinda hard to say what day it is for that pheno because it is pretty far behind the others which are at day 54 today. That one took way longer to sprout and when I flipped it was under vegged so it took longer to get to budset too. This was mostly just a pheno hunt run, not trying to break any records just trying to get through some phenos and find a good one. I haven't seen any nanners yet on any of the phenos but that doesn't necessarily mean they're not there since last run I found them on my bubbas girl while trimming lol. They are pretty good at hiding sometimes. I'll probably try to re-veg that one since I didn't keep a clone. I'll have to wait for the smoke report. Time to get going, have a great day!
If you have any lower branches, ya may as well clone, and start the reveg now.? I've had an instance when I took a clone from a buddy late in flower, got it to root, but either he had some kind of pathogen, or I took it too late, and couldn't get it to reveg (It actually rotted on me).
That's an interesting pheno compared to what I got. Your's seems to lean a bit more sativa.
Hopefully you won't have any probs on the reveg. I only picked up at dispensarys a few times, and the Momba was my fav. Sagan, and Banner were good, but poorly grown. Momba seemed like a nice strain to grow. I've gotta see if I can find a clone, or true s1.

Farmer P

Farmer P

If you have any lower branches, ya may as well clone, and start the reveg now.? I've had an instance when I took a clone from a buddy late in flower, got it to root, but either he had some kind of pathogen, or I took it too late, and couldn't get it to reveg (It actually rotted on me).
That's an interesting pheno compared to what I got. Your's seems to lean a bit more sativa.
Hopefully you won't have any probs on the reveg. I only picked up at dispensarys a few times, and the Momba was my fav. Sagan, and Banner were good, but poorly grown. Momba seemed like a nice strain to grow. I've gotta see if I can find a clone, or true s1.
Do you think they have a chance?

Farmer P

Farmer P

Yeah, especially if you used Dip n Grow (I think I can clone a sheep w/that stuff)
Zoom in on that 1st clone....It may be hair, but kinda looks like possible mites??
Just looking out
I'm not sure what you see. Maybe all the way on the left? I think its a scratch in the plastic. No mites for sure. I was pretty sure, but I just scoped real good to make sure.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'm not sure what you see. Maybe all the way on the left? I think its a scratch in the plastic. No mites for sure. I was pretty sure, but I just scoped real good to make sure.
I thought I saw something like looked like it was possible. Glad your in the clear!

Latest posts

Top Bottom