Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OleCorps

OleCorps

Where are you located? Is this pic current? It looks like it’s revegging to me brotha. If you put a budding plant out too early in the year it will reveg. Or it will start budding and then reveg.
If it is revegging though and you are in North America and keep it out thru the summer it will bounce back and grow then start flowering again when it’s supposed to.

That’s all vegetation there brotha. Trim back most of it leaving the new growth and allow it to grow and flower
Appreciate the Intel bro, thanks. Yes photo was taken today, NorCal. I'll trim'r back and stick in the corner for the summer. Peace

BombBP

BombBP

Buddha Tahoe OG fem

2018 06 12 090143
2018 06 12 085821

OleCorps

OleCorps

Where are you located? Is this pic current? It looks like it’s revegging to me brotha. If you put a budding plant out too early in the year it will reveg. Or it will start budding and then reveg.
If it is revegging though and you are in North America and keep it out thru the summer it will bounce back and grow then start flowering again when it’s supposed to.

That’s all vegetation there brotha. Trim back most of it leaving the new growth and allow it to grow and flower
Man, first time I put hands on this plant since I put her outside 01APR, was trimming old growth today(Bract and Calyx) and popped a nice size seed. This plant is loaded. Is it possible that when I fucked up its light cycle and pushed it past maturity it self pollinated. Seriously this whole plant is fucking nice size seed. Gorilla Glue.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Man, first time I put hands on this plant since I put her outside 01APR, was trimming old growth today(Bract and Calyx) and popped a nice size seed. This plant is loaded. Is it possible that when I fucked up its light cycle and pushed it past maturity it self pollinated. Seriously this whole plant is fucking nice size seed. Gorilla Glue.

Damn, well it’s very possible it hermied and self seeded. You did say it was severely stressed. Heck let her be and get some seeds, and hopefully it’s not passed on the hermie gene. Sucks . But any pics ????

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Well shit. I threw down a 3 plant 600 watt scrog. 2 Double Bubble and a Choc D. The Choc D was never a mom. I put it in at 10 inches, used most of the stretch to fill any remaining holes, and it's still stretching week 3. I'll supercrop if it gets much taller. The Double stretches 75% or so, while the Choc will stretch 500%+ (see profile pic).
Anyways, I like the way I've been feeding in coco, and each yield's gotten much better. I got rid of tons of sucker branches, so I'll have bigger easier colas to trim.
First pic is just cool . Top strength feedin @1.3 EC, and never go to runoff. With Drip Clean, and just enough food, the plants are using most of the nutes, so little salt build-up, plus I give em a good long flush.
4 1/2 x 4 1/2 screen
20180618 231123

20180618 231147
20180616 231736
Top Bottom