Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2toughtony

2toughtony

Well shit. I threw down a 3 plant 600 watt scrog. 2 Double Bubble and a Choc D. The Choc D was never a mom. I put it in at 10 inches, used most of the stretch to fill any remaining holes, and it's still stretching week 3. I'll supercrop if it gets much taller. The Double stretches 75% or so, while the Choc will stretch 500%+ (see profile pic).
Anyways, I like the way I've been feeding in coco, and each yield's gotten much better. I got rid of tons of sucker branches, so I'll have bigger easier colas to trim.
First pic is just cool . Top strength feedin @1.3 EC, and never go to runoff. With Drip Clean, and just enough food, the plants are using most of the nutes, so little salt build-up, plus I give em a good long flush.
4 1/2 x 4 1/2 screen
View attachment 809223
Man I'm still need that Choco diesel !

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hell of a lot better than coca I guess.
It is an awsome strain. I can throw a plant in at 7-8 inches, after a week of veg. If I didn't know how it finished, I'd have chucked it after the stretch.
Awful internodal spacing (9-12 inches apart), but as soon as it finishes it's stretch, it fills in to massive, frost covered colas. 9-10 week flower time, but it makes it up in yield, ease of trim, terps, super easy to grow, and makes super crosses.
Shit, no Choc D, no GG

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Almost all milky barely any amber to find on sugar leaves so far. A clear one here and there. Could take her down but she's got some swelling to do.
It will keep shooting out white hairs from the foxtails. You can take that a long time. Did you take samples around day 60-70? Lot's of haze won't turn amber. Before NL#5 was crossed to hazed, they wouldn't finish. I've heard them going 17 weeks+. The original hazed crossed to NL would usually shoot out nanners, and you'd always find seeds..This was a long time ago. It's super rare to find a pure landrace haze that hasn't had it's gene pool messed with.

Toaster79

Toaster79

It will keep shooting out white hairs from the foxtails. You can take that a long time. Did you take samples around day 60-70? Lot's of haze won't turn amber. Before NL#5 was crossed to hazed, they wouldn't finish. I've heard them going 17 weeks+. The original hazed crossed to NL would usually shoot out nanners, and you'd always find seeds..This was a long time ago. It's super rare to find a pure landrace haze that hasn't had it's gene pool messed with.

I'm not looking for amber anyways. I'm just waiting for her to finish. If it takes her 17 or 20 weeks I have no problem with that. Lights are gonna be running for another 6-8 weeks anyways so no harm done.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'm not looking for amber anyways. I'm just waiting for her to finish. If it takes her 17 or 20 weeks I have no problem with that. Lights are gonna be running for another 6-8 weeks anyways so no harm done.
Lol, by week 3, I'm looking to chop.
To be honest (usually when people say that, they're about to lie) but I enjoy growing, specifically flowering, more than any other part. Smoking, trimming, cleaning up......besides smoking, everything else is a pain in the ass. I'd like a 20 weeker that just got bigger, and more frosty each week.
What strain is that again?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Lol, by week 3, I'm looking to chop.
To be honest (usually when people say that, they're about to lie) but I enjoy growing, specifically flowering, more than any other part. Smoking, trimming, cleaning up......besides smoking, everything else is a pain in the ass. I'd like a 20 weeker that just got bigger, and more frosty each week.
What strain is that again?

Royale Haze-Dinafem

Popped 3 seeds got 3 completely differet plants. Almost same terpene profile but different flowering characteristics. That's the other two phenos

DSC 9930
DSC 9925

I think I took em down at 77

B

Bakedjon

100 days of flower?
That is crazy to flower out something that takes that long... Guess if you love sativa... I would keep genetics like this for breeding, but sucks these days growing with a permit, as you really have to look at whats worth it. I love sativa, but can't do anything over 10 weeks, even og is killing me there but she packs it in the last couple weeks most don't like to wait...

D

Deviant1

That is crazy to flower out something that takes that long... Guess if you love sativa... I would keep genetics like this for breeding, but sucks these days growing with a permit, as you really have to look at whats worth it. I love sativa, but can't do anything over 10 weeks, even og is killing me there but she packs it in the last couple weeks most don't like to wait...
Waiting is well worth it. I have a girl that will run 100 days. She's a beast

Toaster79

Toaster79

Why would it be crazy? Because you can't do cash crops this way? Because you lose a crop a year? Why not do it. Why would one have to grow 50 days strains only?

Budtenda2018

Budtenda2018

This is my first grow ever. Unknown seeds from shake. About week 5 of 12/12.

Just starting to look frosty. I’m as worried as a new mother. !!

Under 1200w LEDs with smaller LEDs on the sides. Please tell me they look good.

AF59B09F 3EF3 4FAB AC39 C1FB3BBE1A6C
29875FE5 0D3E 402C A1ED 12BD285D12F4
49164039 32CE 4F1E 8D92 258988384034
457F5980 1BE3 4B73 A664 D9CF5498BEB7
07628F70 DD01 4898 BC25 433BAE6E42F1
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Around day 30 flower, and narrowing down a stud.
Last flower pic is Choc just finishing up the stretch. Already filling in, and frosting up. May break my 600 watt scrog record. 3 plants this time. 2 of my Double Bubbles, and one Chocolate. If I do another, I'll do 2 Chocolate in 15 gal of coco. The stretch is unreal, and will easily fill up the screen.
I also popped a F1 beans (only took 2 out). The already needs to transplanted. They're drinking like Jim Morrison.

20180624 104021
20180624 233105
20180624 233340
20180624 234021
20180624 234049
Top Bottom