Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bicky studs

bicky studs

Day 44 from germination. Both are Dark Devil autos, one is more red than the other. Autos are not my preference but I was in a time crunch.
purdy:love2: wheres the red coming from? i wouldnt go for autos either. could be a solution to our short autumn here, make outdoor tough. its a coinflip if you get smoke or mould :mad: hailed hard here yesterday so i guess my outdoors a goner this year.

MissBotany

MissBotany

According to the breeder (sweet seeds), the purple character is inherited from a strain of cannabis growing in the Hindu Kush mountains of Pakistan. About 80% are the red pheno with the color intensifying as it gets closer to harvest. They will dry to an almost black color.

MissBotany

MissBotany

purdy:love2: wheres the red coming from? i wouldnt go for autos either. could be a solution to our short autumn here, make outdoor tough. its a coinflip if you get smoke or mould :mad: hailed hard here yesterday so i guess my outdoors a goner this year.
I’d imagine autos are good for outdoors in cooler climates with a shorter warm season. They are pretty hardy thanks to the ruderalis gene.

bicky studs

bicky studs

According to the breeder (sweet seeds), the purple character is inherited from a strain of cannabis growing in the Hindu Kush mountains of Pakistan. About 80% are the red pheno with the color intensifying as it gets closer to harvest. They will dry to an almost black color.
yeah i got given some pck.... pakistanchitralkush thought id seen it before :D

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Pink Tahoe done! Very sticky, smelly,thick and dense Buds. View attachment 821304 View attachment 821305 View attachment 821306
Now that's what I'm talking about! I ran a bunch of tables of the clone only Tahoe (Col cut) looks almost identical to yours . Nice big colas, that break down to rock solid golf ball sized mugs. Was an easy 8 week 2 lb per table strain to grow. Super sweet flav. Looks pretty much identical! I'll have to dig up some pix
I'm out of the game for surgery. SUCKS!

20180807 235636
20180729 180354
bicky studs

bicky studs

Now that's what I'm talking about! I ran a bunch of tables of the clone only Tahoe (Col cut) looks almost identical to yours . Nice big colas, that break down to rock solid golf ball sized mugs. Was an easy 8 week 2 lb per table strain to grow. Super sweet flav. Looks pretty much identical! I'll have to dig up some pix
gl man hope all goes well:badboy:

dpro

dpro

Thanks my plants where grown from seed. Quad City Genetics female seeds. Only grew one with this crop,( the rest was road dawg) but with the heavy yeild I got with this one plant. IM thinking of doing all Tahoe next run! Look forward to seeing your pics.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Here's a few tables from may back. Did you get hard as rock golf ball sized sweet nugs? If I saw this, I'd never think I hit 2 per on these tables. I was able to fit a unit in 2 of those big Mason jars.
Look familiar? I didn't save any cloes up cola pics.
I fought ph problems much of this grow. Batch had too much lime I'm guessing.
I did 9 per table, trained to 4 heads per plant. Ave just under an oz per cola.

20140612 202044
20140618 210042
Top Bottom