Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stickybuds

Stickybuds

I let the leaves tell me that. Mine are single ended and in glass enclosed air cooled hoods. Doesnt feel hot closer but i always see top leaves stressing.

20” is in a good range for an se 600. Pretty close for a double ended.
I am running a air cooled hood with single ended bulb also. Seems 20inch is the right distance for my light. Leaves show stress even 1 inch closer

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks exectly the same as the bubba I just chopped. Went purple like your also. Nice bud but yeilds suck.View attachment 863264

Lol, yep it's not a yielder. I'm wondering if the heavy purple is from a phosphorus deficiency, since I experimented with a low P nute regimen this round. It's only done this to me before when I had root aphids.
Mind you it went purple almost overnight after swapping my HPS lamps out for 7000K MH lamps for finishing. Could be just from the extra UV. It does usually go a bit purple but not quite this much. Buds still look super dense and frosty though. Maybe even more so than usual, so I'm not bothered by it lol.

Stickybuds

Stickybuds

Lol, yep it's not a yielder. I'm wondering if the heavy purple is from a phosphorus deficiency, since I experimented with a low P nute regimen this round. It's only done this to me before when I had root aphids.
Mind you it went purple almost overnight after swapping my HPS lamps out for 7000K MH lamps for finishing. Could be just from the extra UV. It does usually go a bit purple but not quite this much. Buds still look super dense and frosty though. Maybe even more so than usual, so I'm not bothered by it lol.
Could be. I drop temps during darkness, 65 with 30% humidity max. That help but look at these two purple Kush from the same batch of seeds grown at the same time.
IMG 20190326 195537
w
IMG 20190326 195558

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have found bluer spectrums bring out more colors than hps alone.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I have found bluer spectrums bring out more colors than hps alone.

Yeah this was drastic and pretty much overnight. The Interesting thing is if a leaf overlapped, the leaf on the bottom would be purple EXCEPT the bit underneath the other leaf where it was shaded, that would remain green. Really unique and that's what made me think it was just from the light spectrum or UV or something. Seemed to come on real fast after the lamp swap.

Srenots

Srenots

Hyper Cherry Pie ......New H style as usual...he knows this girl by now...
Looks exectly the same as the bubba I just chopped. Went purple like your also. Nice bud but yeilds suck.View attachment 863264

thats when u no u r a conoisseur .... Hyper Cherry Pie anyone who burns her will say same thing ....put ur dick in the dirt kinda sht

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/connoisseur

Newhhypercherry32919

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hyper Cherry Pie ......New H style as usual...he knows this girl by now...

thats when u no u r a conoisseur .... Hyper Cherry Pie anyone who burns her will say same thing ....put ur dick in the dirt kinda sht

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/connoisseur

View attachment 863785

And that's why we grow bro. Some strains arent that great yielders and arent suited to be grown commercially at scale. I'll happily take a massive hit in yield if the smoke is fire.

Hoping to see some of that HCP myself soon. Anxiously checking the mailbox on the daily!

Top Bottom