Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

This was my very first plant. I had no clue what I was doing and I’m shocked that I actually made it all the way though Veg no nutes until she started flowering and i put 5-5-5 time release nutes in from Walmart lol and The only lights I used were 3 cfl light bulbs from Walmart. Oh and I used tap water never checking ph (don’t know how I got away with that) but Yes I know I’m an idiot...Anyways she flowered7 weeks later with a whopping 10 whole Grams LOL THE BUD WAS ACTUALLY FIRE THOUGH. Check out the pics try not to laugh to hard!! It was hard to fit this monster in a picture?? LOL

2CFDBF65 33B8 476E 9B46 7EE171D1B481
A14F7172 5B9A 44E9 A307 7108BB12FB7D
429CB30B AD36 4D7B 944D 02118F14B7C6
52E7ECB9 9867 404A 9F70 0FA544E42C07
D823D3ED 6260 4F1F 8FAF 0DBEB88ABA09
Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

This was my very first plant. I had no clue what I was doing and I’m shocked that I actually made it all the way though Veg no nutes until she started flowering and i put 5-5-5 time release nutes in from Walmart lol and The only lights I used were 3 cfl light bulbs from Walmart. Oh and I used tap water never checking ph (don’t know how I got away with that) but Yes I know I’m an idiot...Anyways she flowered7 weeks later with a whopping 10 whole Grams LOL THE BUD WAS ACTUALLY FIRE THOUGH. Check out the pics try not to laugh to hard!! It was hard to fit this monster in a picture?? LOL

You'd be surprised what you can get away with when the stars align haha, I grew with untreated 10ph tap water measuring my coco nutes by what it says on the bottle not flushing regularly and a whole lot of other rough shit for a year when I started and never had an issue.

It feels like now if I look at my plants wrong they fuck up 😂 the more I learn the less my plants tolerate, although alot is strain dependant.

Welcome to the club by the way, its so much better to grow your own!

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

You'd be surprised what you can get away with when the stars align haha, I grew with untreated 10ph tap water measuring my coco nutes by what it says on the bottle not flushing regularly and a whole lot of other rough shit for a year when I started and never had an issue.

It feels like now if I look at my plants wrong they fuck up 😂 the more I learn the less my plants tolerate, although alot is strain dependant.

Welcome to the club by the way, its so much better to grow your own!
I have about 4 grows under my belt now so I guess you could say I’m a professional by now LOL far from it. But thank you. And it always helps to keep a good buddy system because just when you think you start getting the hang of it, the plant well re assure me that I will probably always need help. But I started my new grow 2 weeks ago. I have one Blueberry X SilverDog, one SatDev23 and four F-1 (six way hybrid)

Top Bottom