Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

This was my very first plant. I had no clue what I was doing and I’m shocked that I actually made it all the way though Veg no nutes until she started flowering and i put 5-5-5 time release nutes in from Walmart lol and The only lights I used were 3 cfl light bulbs from Walmart. Oh and I used tap water never checking ph (don’t know how I got away with that) but Yes I know I’m an idiot...Anyways she flowered7 weeks later with a whopping 10 whole Grams LOL THE BUD WAS ACTUALLY FIRE THOUGH. Check out the pics try not to laugh to hard!! It was hard to fit this monster in a picture?? LOL
Oops. Wrong forum. I thought I was on 2019 outdoor. Not quite frosty yet! Lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I have about 4 grows under my belt now so I guess you could say I’m a professional by now LOL far from it. But thank you. And it always helps to keep a good buddy system because just when you think you start getting the hang of it, the plant well re assure me that I will probably always need help. But I started my new grow 2 weeks ago. I have one Blueberry X SilverDog, one SatDev23 and four F-1 (six way hybrid)

Always good to keep an open mind and an open ear. I've grown a lot of pot over a couple decades and still turn to people I trust for advice from time to time. Growing is learning, and that doesnt change just because you've been doing it a long time.

Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

Always good to keep an open mind and an open ear. I've grown a lot of pot over a couple decades and still turn to people I trust for advice from time to time. Growing is learning, and that doesnt change just because you've been doing it a long time.

Thats right, always be prepared to learn because life doesn't stop teaching! This isn't something you can do a couple years and have all the answers.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here comes the frost! Day 35
838D709E 0C2B 4647 AC95 56C7AAEF7872
5E071AA7 9786 4045 8146 47D745C25E40
8C86961B 115B 4784 BDEE F4B4B2113037

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Whatcha growing there?
That’s an accident, I tried my hands at some cherry picker x bty og last winter and most of them were male. I thought I culled them ontime but I had like 4 seeds and I lost the other 3. They were randomly on the top of buds as well. Didn’t find any Inside.I honestly thought it was just an Easter egg from a light leak and was going to be a hermie from my original diesel.
One thing I know is it’s not an s1 because this girl has a ton of aroma. Original d is on the blander side but very powerful.
This is the first grow of the new strain but now I am going to hunt some more males from the CP x bty og seeds I have left.
This is also the best smelling strain in my room I shit you not.:smoking:💁‍♀️

Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

That’s an accident, I tried my hands at some cherry picker x bty og last winter and most of them were male. I thought I culled them ontime but I had like 4 seeds and I lost the other 3. They were randomly on the top of buds as well. Didn’t find any Inside.I honestly thought it was just an Easter egg from a light leak and was going to be a hermie from my original diesel.
One thing I know is it’s not an s1 because this girl has a ton of aroma. Original d is on the blander side but very powerful.
This is the first grow of the new strain but now I am going to hunt some more males from the CP x bty og seeds I have left.
This is also the best smelling strain in my room I shit you not.:smoking:💁‍♀️
Unicorn! 🦄

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Your *** damn right it is! That’s is really the only explanation. I’ve been dishing out karma for years so the weed gods sent me a unicorn!
I almost threw it in the trash when I found it, I almost threw it In the trash after I put it in a cup. Then I almost killed it then I thought about killing it again then I said let’s just bloom it lol

Top Bottom