• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Ayahuasca Purple and Topanga Wedding flower day 39
View attachment 937339
View attachment 937341

Very nice, can you tell me what the nose and flavor is like on this cultivar? The Ayahuasca Purple. I had something like that along time ago never knew what it was tho. Was a bag seed that I had and ran. I'm wondering if this is the same thing. Il never forget it. My palate is blessed to try alot of different cultivars. There was a certain purple I ran back In the early 2000's like 2003-2004. It has a structure that look very similar to your post. Stupid me lost it and now it's one of my lost gentics I'm tryna hunt. Could you point me to where I can get seeds? Or is a clone only thing?

FourthCity

FourthCity

Very nice, can you tell me what the nose and flavor is like on this cultivar? The Ayahuasca Purple. I had something like that along time ago never knew what it was tho. Was a bag seed that I had and ran. I'm wondering if this is the same thing. Il never forget it. My palate is blessed to try alot of different cultivars. There was a certain purple I ran back In the early 2000's like 2003-2004. It has a structure that look very similar to your post. Stupid me lost it and now it's one of my lost gentics I'm tryna hunt. Could you point me to where I can get seeds? Or is a clone only thing?
Its an older Barney's strain, it looks like seedsman still carries it. There is definitely a strong distinctive smell that is as loud as she looks, if you get the trichs on you fingers there is a scent like freshly squeezed pulpy orange juice but this fades pretty quickly into more of spicy, headier odor. Whenever the plant is disturbed the aroma is more like someone pouring gasoline over fresh mulch, both gassy and earthy at the same time. Haven't smoked this one yet, look out for a grow diary and smoke report in about a month or so.

FourthCity

FourthCity

Mods please remove duplicate post, tried to edit last post and accidentally hit reply.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Its an older Barney's strain, it looks like seedsman still carries it. There is definitely a strong distinctive smell that is as loud as she looks, if you get the trichs on you fingers there is a scent like freshly squeezed pulpy orange juice but this fades pretty quickly into more of spicy, headier odor. Whenever the plant is disturbed the aroma is more like someone pouring gasoline over fresh mulch, both gassy and earthy at the same time. Haven't smoked this one yet, look out for a grow diary and smoke report in about a month or so.
Omfg. That is spot on what I have grown back in the days. Your description is spot on what comes to mind to my palate. Fawk yes. Thank you. I will be trying to hunt this strain down in seed form. Hope I find the same pheno I had before or something close.... thank you.

Top Bottom