Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
maximusluminous

maximusluminous

Bruhhhh I'd love to run that!!!!

It only turns purple like that where it gets very little light, top buds in bright light do not turn purple in any way shape or form. So if you lollypop it or butcher all the lower stuff you will see no purple, it's actually more of a magenta color IMO. The color more or less turns to a grey color or very very light lilac once its dried

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

It only turns purple like that where it gets very little light, top buds in bright light do not turn purple in any way shape or form. So if you lollypop it or butcher all the lower stuff you will see no purple, it's actually more of a magenta color IMO.
Oh that's fine. I'm just a huge fan of both of those strains chem being my favorite.i expirement with Humboldt's Purple Maxx on these diamond cookies and it brought a nice tint and lots of trichs. GDP is also a great strain. I'll have my eyes open for something along those lines for sure.

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

Oh that's fine. I'm just a huge fan of both of those strains chem being my favorite.i expirement with Humboldt's Purple Maxx on these diamond cookies and it brought a nice tint and lots of trichs. GDP is also a great strain. I'll have my eyes open for something along those lines for sure.

I actually am not a big fan of that pheno, I mean it's OK but the density just isn't there, nice taste & smell but not mind blowing IMHO tho others seem to like it a lot, especially the taste. I have plenty more beans from it so I will seek out another pheno that I like better.. Here is a pic of an upper bud of it at 5 weeks in my current run

20200209 115236 copy
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

It only turns purple like that where it gets very little light, top buds in bright light do not turn purple in any way shape or form. So if you lollypop it or butcher all the lower stuff you will see no purple, it's actually more of a magenta color IMO. The color more or less turns to a grey color or very very light lilac once its dried
I've been working a Chemdog x Brutus OG cross, on F4 and getting some black leaves and violets in the flowers
20200205 183456

CM200206 163702009

CM200127 124452010

I also have 2 young GDP's, ones a male
20200204 174633

Not sure yet on the other but plan on crossing.

Black leaves are from the cold but Ive never seen these colors in the flowers before.

Hoping I can get close to the colors of yours with the black leaves next winter.😉

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

my wedding cake s1 pheno # 3 in the first split screen pic at 4 weeks & at 7.5 weeks in the 2nd pic (seems to need a good 10 weeks)
I've been working a Chemdog x Brutus OG cross, on F4 and getting some black leaves and violets in the flowers
View attachment 939323
View attachment 939317
View attachment 939319
I also have 2 young GDP's, ones a male
View attachment 939322
Not sure yet on the other but plan on crossing.

Black leaves are from the cold but Ive never seen these colors in the flowers before.

Hoping I can get close to the colors of yours with the black leaves next winter.😉

Like I stated the flowers in great light wont do that on mine, not 1 bit, but I also have never even tried to run them real cold to see what that does. A buddy grew one of mine outdoors last year & it got purple pistols with some purpling of the pods. Some wedding cake S1 I am playing with, it looks really purple under one of my led's because the LED is pretty pink in hue. pic is with & without flash (the greener one being with flash) but it certainly gets purple. & Some from my last run in a bag

Screen Shot 2020 01 24 at 95628 AM
20200109 110833
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom