Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Nice what strains did you cross ?
Thanks buddy! It's more of an IBL I guess today?
It's Ript Banana (Ghost OG x Kosher OG). Got a pack of seeds back in 2014, popped a few and got some fire better than anything I had grown.
Dropped the rest of the pack and picked the best plants to make more seeds. The offspring came out well and were more consistent in traits with all phenos being nearly the same.
In 2016 I did the same thing, popped a bunch and picked the best two to mate.
From there I stored all the seeds to test a long term storage technique for a few years.
Fast forward to January of this year, I popped open the canister after 3 years of storage and dropped 25 seeds. They all germinated and that flower there is from that stock.
I'm not sure how this lineage would be categorized but I think this would be an F3 resulting from two inbreedings from the F1? I get confused on that part 🥴

Last edited:
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thanks buddy! It's more of an IBL I guess today?
It's Ript Banana (Ghost OG x Kosher OG). Got a pack of seeds back in 2014, popped a few and got some fire better than anything I had grown.
Dropped the rest of the pack and picked the best plants to make more seeds. The offspring came out well and were more consistent in traits with all phenos being nearly the same.
In 2016 I did the same thing, popped a bunch and picked the best two to mate.
From there I stored all the seeds to test a long term storage technique for a few years.
Fast forward to January of this year, I popped open the canister after 3 years of storage and dropped 25 seeds. They all germinated and that flower there is from that stock.
I'm not sure how this lineage would be categorized but I think this would be an F3 resulting from two inbreedings from the F1? I get confused on that part 🥴
You are correct. You would have an F3. Simply put, P1xP1=F1, F1xF1=F2 and F2xF2=F3. Good on you for preserving a cultivar that you enjoy! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

Greenhouse winter crop Dragon Fruit
E62FBC3B 0AC0 4F48 AD11 83A284327611

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Fingers looking pretty sticky there bud! HA!
Hahahhahahaa!! maaaannn you aren't bullshittin, if I can figure out where to do it I wanna start a thread "how sticky are your fingers?" And see what everyone can pick up, and for how long just squishing one sticky finger to it, I tried doing it with some heavy shit last night. I'll figure out where to do it and get it started. Maybe I'll send whoever wins one of these LEDs I'm not using Rn or something🤔

Top Bottom