Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like you handled it! I grew 3 different strains at once the last grow before this one and that’ was bitch. I won’t do that again. seriously though good job. Looks great

Lol. Every plant I plant is different unless i run one again like the one above. Sometimes if i need to fill space i plant pairs. So I have 9 different ones running now. Its perpetual.

And yeah. Monocropping would be way easier.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Sour diesel 15 days in flower. I expect 1.4-2 grams/ watt out of this plant. Almost 6ft tall and budding everywhere. Only ingredient I use that is non organic is smg potting soil.

My compost tea I use is a mix of alfalfa meal, , Langbeinite, seaweed extract, rock phosphate and some other derived organic compost I have made. I mix it in with water and water my plants everyday. I don’t even check my ph in or out.
Dude!!!! Those fan leaf's like that would be bad ass to maybe laminate it or preserve it somehow and put it in a nice frame. Thats a work of art there!

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Why do you say, “no doubt a male.”?
It is what it is and what I've seen through the years. Biggest fastest growing plant is 9 times out of 10 a male. I called my Feb planting, knew it was a male and he's currently producing plenty of pollen.

I did miss on both Darth Vaders who turned out to be boys as they didn't show these traits but those that do are usually male. I'll flip them this weekend and know for sure a few days-week after.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

It is what it is and what I've seen through the years. Biggest fastest growing plant is 9 times out of 10 a male. I called my Feb planting, knew it was a male and he's currently producing plenty of pollen.

I did miss on both Darth Vaders who turned out to be boys as they didn't show these traits but those that do are usually male. I'll flip them this weekend and know for sure a few days-week after.
Well I'm one for one lol my most vigorous biggest beautiful plant turned out to be male. Had to chop the bastard lol holds true for my 1st grow. My buddy said, "Im pretty sure they are feminized" lol unknown seeds.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Monster leaves are so cool looking! I grow a castor bean plant in my landscape every year. HUGE leaves. It is like wild marijuana used to be like. Reseeds itself year after year lol had several people ask what it is. Gets as tall as my gutters.
Last year I grew these giant sunflowers with 30+ heads each. The flowers weren't as large as the standard mammoth variety but leaves were huge and plants 8+ feet tall. I've grown 30lb watermelon and 5' around pumpkins. Something special about large plants. Btw, those 2 male GDP's are 10 wks old and in 1 1/2 & 2 gal pots of coco.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Last year I grew these giant sunflowers with 30+ heads each. The flowers weren't as large as the standard mammoth variety but leaves were huge and plants 8+ feet tall. I've grown 30lb watermelon and 5' around pumpkins. Something special about large plants. Btw, those 2 male GDP's are 10 wks old and in 1 1/2 & 2 gal pots of coco.
Yeah those are awesome too! I grew some a while back and always forget about them lol. I'll try to remember to post some pictures of the castor bean plants. I'll offer seeds if anyone wants them also at the time.

Top Bottom