Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Just started flush on 3 of the last 6 in this run... Finally got some attn with the light and design. Going to be running a bunch of new genetics as soon as they come. It's never all about your lights, nor is it all about your environment.or how many nutrients you can cram down your plants throats. But the right combination of the three will get you some decent results... Excited to try out the SCYNCE LED raging kush, curious to see how it holds up against these rigs I put together.. 🙏**high hopes*"
Thanks guys, will post pics again after flush nwirh the first all trimmed up... Fun run, will be running some new genetics soon, can't wait to try the chocolate dog crack and grapefruit Krishna kush🤤

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
20200721 212518
20200721 212516
20200721 212513
20200721 212511

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Started week ten today. Looks at those bitches go lol. It’s hotter than hell here I know o have some heat probs. But just gonna roll thru at this point. Season is so short here. Happy grows all

The bottom film look simply phenomenal.

Hit them girls with some humic brother, that will help solve your heat issues, and give them a boost. I highly recommend doing it via a follar spray if at all possible. If there too far gone, just dump it into the roots.

Plants subjected to drought stress showed the capacity to osmotic adjust by maintaining water absorption and cell turgor in response to humic acid. Humic acids also stimulate enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidant defence systems during drought stress.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Started week ten today. Looks at those bitches go lol. It’s hotter than hell here I know o have some heat probs. But just gonna roll thru at this point. Season is so short here. Happy grows all
Now there some beauty's 👍

Top Bottom