Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
some various Twenty20 strains. All house grown. Some new arrivals and some classics ✌

Very nice!
I bought a couple packs of Twenty20 seeds from GLG back in May. California Chrome and Mendo Cookies. They're among a few other strains I'm growing right now but those two are my faves in the crop and I cant wait to drop the rest of the packs.
I'm taking pics with an ipad and using LED light. Sometimes the pics dont come out very well but there are some gems in the canopy.
Nice sized flowers too. Very heavy and dense, fat beer bottle sized colas. Staking and yoyo support has been required and these ladies have popped their wire ties more than a few times

This is Cali Chrome

IMG 2219

And Mendo Cookies has globs of frosty formations all over the place

IMG 2206

IMG 2209

Twenty20

Twenty20

Supporter
Very nice!
I bought a couple packs of Twenty20 seeds from GLG back in May. California Chrome and Mendo Cookies. They're among a few other strains I'm growing right now but those two are my faves in the crop and I cant wait to drop the rest of the packs.
I'm taking pics with an ipad and using LED light. Sometimes the pics dont come out very well but there are some gems in the canopy.
Nice sized flowers too. Very heavy and dense, fat beer bottle sized colas. Staking and yoyo support has been required and these ladies have popped their wire ties more than a few times

This is Cali Chrome

View attachment 1020483

And Mendo Cookies has globs of frosty formations all over the place

View attachment 1020482

View attachment 1020485
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing and please keep me posted!

Latest posts

Top Bottom