Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Southerntrichome

Southerntrichome

Mycotek carotcake under Blackdog led 1000's.
20200830 202838

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Bag of Oranges x Pre 98' Bubba. Leaves are starting to turn on all the plants. Really looks like Autumn. Day 58 of flower.
Pre 98 bubba, is this your own strain?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Man, I need something like this for my breeding endavors. I've got a few similar ones on the way hopefully, but this one is simply stellar, I really like the trichome development . With that said.
Can you explain to us what’s different with your trichome production compared to other strains? I don’t see what sets tour stuff apart from others. Just curious.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Can you explain to us what’s different with your trichomes production compared to other strains? I don’t see what sets tour stuff apart from others. Just curious.

No, talking about the garlic dragons breath, by dragonsflame, trichomes are very long, very very long. (although many of these types tend to be medium or smaller producers) I'm wondering if that's a strain dependent thing, or perhaps a lighting/conditions thing, but I suppose it's probably both. I really like them long trichomes, and I don't have a strain yet (at least that I've brought to completion) that's quite like that one yet.

I do have 1 sour apple GSC coming up that might come close, hopefully. Or possibly even some of the GDP I've got behind that one, that would be awesome if that pans out, but those trichomes are crazy long.

I've got a 51mp microscope camera coming in a couple of days, so I'm thinking these things can actually be measured with this device, (width x length x density) and it can be done with the scientific method.

In referance to this picture.

Last edited:
Glassdub

Glassdub

Yes that’s what I do each grow some times I go 72 hrs dark . I’m a rebel with a cause .
Gonna cut next weekend, was thinking about squeezing it in this Sunday but I have alot on my plate, looks like it might be sleepy.

Top Bottom