Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Beautiful good job. Question my last grow was shitty lol buds were airy and it was stressed to the max due to me working. But what is a good way to keep humity in a good range for vegi stage. I wanna get a mini humidifier to put in the grow tent is that a good I da and were should I place it

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Some of the remaining stragglers along the bottom, (small egg sized buds) finally ripened enough for picking. It could probably go even a little longer, but want to make a little room.

Frankenstein Auto.

IMG 20201127 020043
IMG 20201127 020050
IMG 20201127 020057
IMG 20201127 020104
IMG 20201127 020111
PlantMedium

PlantMedium

Let's see if I can get this here. The following are all APB Genetics. I got them off this really cool OG that gave me a bunch of packs of seeds and said here try these if you like them promise me you will go talk about them on the forums . So I'm keeping my word. These were the fist 3 I tried. They were are amazing in their own beauty. I got fragrance I have never had before tastes are incredible and the high.. Oh yeah the the high. The guy said this was very pure positive zen medicine.The high from these flowers are different. They open your mind and get you thinking doing a self analysis. Very introspective. He gave me 9 total I have multiple pictures. Does anybody who produces APB Genetics ? I Need to find them. I did not clone and of the seeds. Like a dip sh#t I wished I would have cloned them all. I have to find that Cat.

APB 44 Blewit OG
APB 62 Cerkel
APB 541 Twice Tards

20201031 085044
20201031 085027
20201031 085034
PlantMedium

PlantMedium

Here are the other blessings bequeathed upon me by a incredibly cool OG . I did not even know what to expect. I was getting gas this cat pulls up in this nice ass truck opens the door and the arona of really good weed came ripping out of the cab. You don't smell weed like that and not say something. I'm a grower ! Give credit where credit is due. I was hoping to get a joint. So I said It smells like your burning super high octane. He smiled and said the low and mid grade gum up your head. I said I don't ever do this because I grow my own but that stuff smells like fire.Do you have a little sample of that you could share or I could buy. He laughed and said no it was no where near a fire. I only have a joint with me but oh, I will tell you what.If you feed a man a fish you feed him only for a day but if you teach man to fish you feed him for a life time. He got in the truck and got back out and handed me several gold mylar packets that had writing on them that said APB Genetics. Phase 1. He said your a grower here you go that should feed you for a while. The plant kingdom has looked favorably upon you today. Accept their gift I am just a messenger. That is clean pure positive medicine right there. An energy and life force way beyond our comprehension . But soon everyone will understand. We have not approved of it. It has approved of us. It will remain when we are long gone just as it has for many millennia. For man to be so arrogant to think that he owns and can controls this life force is as ignorant and asinine as he could possibly be. What a ride he is in for. Dude said blessings my brother I must be off to undermine and disrupt the greed for this seed and off he went. I have been growing for 30 years and I have never had anyone hand me not 1 but 9 keepers at once. I can't say enough about how cosmic high this turned out to be. But hey if you out there APB Genetics I m keeping my promise. Please contact me. I have so many questions.

Screenshot 20201128 195621 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 200019 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 200226 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 200617 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 201244 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 201345 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 201408 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 201517 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 201753 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 202051 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 202413 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 202501 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 202826 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 202957 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 203106 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 203431 Gallery
Screenshot 20201128 203516 Gallery
Rooke

Rooke

Here are the other blessings bequeathed upon me by a incredibly cool OG . I did not even know what to expect. I was getting gas this cat pulls up in this nice ass truck opens the door and the arona of really good weed came ripping out of the cab. You don't smell weed like that and not say something. I'm a grower ! Give credit where credit is due. I was hoping to get a joint. So I said It smells like your burning super high octane. He smiled and said the low and mid grade gum up your head. I said I don't ever do this because I grow my own but that stuff smells like fire.Do you have a little sample of that you could share or I could buy. He laughed and said no it was no where near a fire. I only have a joint with me but oh, I will tell you what.If you feed a man a fish you feed him only for a day but if you teach man to fish you feed him for a life time. He got in the truck and got back out and handed me several gold mylar packets that had writing on them that said APB Genetics. Phase 1. He said your a grower here you go that should feed you for a while. The plant kingdom has looked favorably upon you today. Accept their gift I am just a messenger. That is clean pure positive medicine right there. An energy and life force way beyond our comprehension . But soon everyone will understand. We have not approved of it. It has approved of us. It will remain when we are long gone just as it has for many millennia. For man to be so arrogant to think that he owns and can controls this life force is as ignorant and asinine as he could possibly be. What a ride he is in for. Dude said blessings my brother I must be off to undermine and disrupt the greed for this seed and off he went. I have been growing for 30 years and I have never had anyone hand me not 1 but 9 keepers at once. I can't say enough about how cosmic high this turned out to be. But hey if you out there APB Genetics I m keeping my promise. Please contact me. I have so many questions.
what an awesome story a meant to be moment.

Jamie73

Jamie73

Beautiful good job. Question my last grow was shitty lol buds were airy and it was stressed to the max due to me working. But what is a good way to keep humity in a good range for vegi stage. I wanna get a mini humidifier to put in the grow tent is that a good I da and were should I place it
Having that issue for the first time in a long time. Took me a while, it was a vent, I switched vents for the summer. It was sucking moisture into my tent. Really wet fall her in New England. Personally 40-50 for veg if it gets higher fans good circulation flowering 35-45. Cool nights raises humidity. A good dehumidifier. Some of those mini ones just don’t cut it. Or the resin bead ones. I haven’t found the right one. I have 3 , 3 pint each. It cuts it. My exhaust helps huge. It’s all up to you and what will work for you. This is the rudder time of year. I’d rather be frozen outside. Heater running. Nice dry home. Summers ac. It’s flowering in spring or flowering in late fall indoors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom