• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Purple Power Lunch lol!

20201228 100737

What else from me? HSC Purple Mountain Majesty lol. Cant wait to get some new stuff up. Anyway no flash. Love this strain.

20201228 100800

Fudge

Fudge

How do you get your buds to be some compact? When I dry mine they are always open.
I used t have that problem, I havnt cracked it completely, don't harvest too early, Lowe humidity towards end of flowering, I take off all the fans and only leave bud leaf on, then I hang upside down and dry for a week in the dark with a fan blowing against a wall away from plants, then once the stems bend or snap I'll take them out the drying room and let them air fr maybe 6 hours. Then I trim the bud leaves and sugar leaves off, putting bud into cardboard shoe boxes, they stay there fir maybe a week turning buds gently a couple of times a day, Once at the right humidity in the bud (I just go by eye and taste, smell etc) I'll jar it up. Burping for a couple of days. The box step really seems to have helped, plus not wet trimming everything off on chop day, has helped let it dry slowly. I also have a couple of damp traps in the drying room to catch the moisture in the room to help prevent mould. Apart from that it's been down to good genetics and trusty old HPS lamps

Fitter2004

Fitter2004

Patience...! It looks like it just "crowned". What strain is that? It's pretty.
Unknown strain due to my mistake. It’s either GG, GB or 3 Blue Kings. Was a bag seed and I didn’t note which was which 🤦‍♂️ Its been a good learning experience though being my first hydro grow. Pics are day 28 so pretty early yet. Thanks for the comment!

Lisa22

Lisa22

And this is Mirage by Dark Hart - they have discontinued her which makes me very sad - absolutely best sleep medicine of all the strains I have tried so far. Can not get seeds for her. She is a low producer and she doesn't produce much rosin. But I infuse the flower with olive oil and that works great. I'm growing ayahuasca purple right now in hopes it is as good at knocking me out at night.
20201219 090229

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
And this is Mirage by Dark Hart - they have discontinued her which makes me very sad - absolutely best sleep medicine of all the strains I have tried so far. Can not get seeds for her. She is a low producer and she doesn't produce much rosin. But I infuse the flower with olive oil and that works great. I'm growing ayahuasca purple right now in hopes it is as good at knocking me out at night.View attachment 1073169
Monster crop it if it’s the last of this strain you have , leave some smaller buds on the plant after harvest ant put her back under 27/7 light it will re veg you can clone and keep your strain .... easy as that . Od ,

Eight

Eight

And this is Mirage by Dark Hart - they have discontinued her which makes me very sad - absolutely best sleep medicine of all the strains I have tried so far. Can not get seeds for her. She is a low producer and she doesn't produce much rosin. But I infuse the flower with olive oil and that works great. I'm growing ayahuasca purple right now in hopes it is as good at knocking me out at night.View attachment 1073169
I also have 1 ayahuasca purple in veg. Along with a couple peyote strains.

Lisa22

Lisa22

I also have 1 ayahuasca purple in veg. Along with a couple peyote strains.
Have you had Ayahuasca before? And what is a peyote strain like? Growing up in New Mexico was very aware of the Peyote plants and the Penitente Indians ceremonies.
Monster crop it if it’s the last of this strain you have , leave some smaller buds on the plant after harvest ant put her back under 27/7 light it will re veg you can clone and keep your strain .... easy as that . Od ,
Thanks, I'll see if I can try that. Want to get out of dodge after this grow for a couple of weeks if we can.....no one to look after plants.

Top Bottom