Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KCRoyalCrown

KCRoyalCrown

She got a bit fried and ended early run ec at 1.8 and ph 5.8 and keep them hairs whiter longer 👍😎👻🚂💯 just mY opinion and advice ok growers love
I was out of town unexpectedly & didn't get a water change done within normal cycle (Still changing water out of each Bucket individually & Not automated YET) Ended up being two days late so I'm fairly certain that is what did caused the yellowing & early term. After this bunch I'm completely redesigning my grow rooms. I'll be sure to post updates & progress photos.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I was out of town unexpectedly & didn't get a water change done within normal cycle (Still changing water out of each Bucket individually & Not automated YET) Ended up being two days late so I'm fairly certain that is what did caused the yellowing & early term. After this bunch I'm completely redesigning my grow rooms. I'll be sure to post updates & progress photos.
Cool and yes doesn't take much to stun them hot weather and in bloom they exspell a lot of crap

Chemdawg16

Chemdawg16

Platinum kb
20210122 171940

R

redshift75

So i didnt get to finish these as i was taken out of commission for a few months. But my digital stuff i was working all season on with the controllers and such kept it going til the tank ran dry and even finished it and cured it for me in the pot by time i got back and they looked like this. So my failsafe approach to finishing them without any intervention i would say was a success. To think i almost didn't get the pi controller back in place in time.

Frosty1 1
Frosty1 2
Frosty1 3
Frosty1 4
Frosty1 5
Frosty1 6
Fudge

Fudge

Not frosty yet but she's pink!
Tropicana poison (sweet seeds) they said 80% chance of a pink pheno and 4 out of 5 defo are, can't believe how much colour they've got so early on
IMG 20210123 141347 405
IMG 20210123 141347 410
IMG 20210123 141347 419

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Now you're just showing off 😂. Seriously though mate, smashing it as usual, looking tremendous
You can grow in coco perlite outdoors it’s just as easy as inside . Ps all the other females in pics have been pollinated and are in my seed production projects .

Top Bottom