Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAGAR

DAGAR

Are your temps really cold during your lights out period?
I see a consistent purple that is similar to what I see in my own grow. I run my temps very close to what yours are. I get that same frostiness and coloring in most of my varieties. Homie you ARE killing it!

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I see a consistent purple that is similar to what I see in my own grow. I run my temps very close to what yours are. I get that same frostiness and coloring in most of my varieties. Homie you ARE killing it!
It more then likely can be the cold temps however, many strains are so crossed these days....it's hard to really know what you are going to get. I have been hunting packs lately on a massive pheno hunt. I have yet to find 1 keeper. I mean yea I got some nice ones here and there but I have yet to find one that knock it out the park. I have found with the breeders I have been using....finding nice phenos is much easier.

DAGAR

DAGAR

It more then likely can be the cold temps however, many strains are so crossed these days....it's hard to really know what you are going to get. I have been hunting packs lately on a massive pheno hunt. I have yet to find 1 keeper. I mean yea I got some nice ones here and there but I have yet to find one that knock it out the park. I have found with the breeders I have been using....finding nice phenos is much easier.
Yeah I agree that everything is so crossed that there's no telling where the coloration comes from.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Yeah I agree that everything is so crossed that there's no telling where the coloration comes from.
My main flower room goes to the 60's in mid to late flower.....my flower tent drops to about 70F lights out and I still can pull colors easily. Like I said, mainly from genetics but the cold can do it.

DAGAR

DAGAR

also playing with the ph either up or down will produces purple, blue, red, orange.. etc
Seems by messing with PH much like messing with temps that nutrient uptake is hindered and that's why the darker colors? I do know that light absorption is reduce and restricted due to the darker coloration of the leaves.

Top Bottom