Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Frosted Cheese Tits v2 F1 and yeah I got a new photo booth thingy for the grinders and stuff.

Plant 1 - Coffee table natural light
20210130 100421

Plant 2 - Photo booth thingy no filters. Wild difference in presentation.
IMG 20210201 161159 770

IMG 20210201 185530 437

IMG 20210201 181635 253

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
1&2 3 bears og, 3 ghost train haze note blue hue in flower, leaves are not yellow there lime green it's my flash.

Looking good! If you use one of those hand sprayer things? If you've got good air movement, a foliar spray of epsom salts and water or cal/mag and water will green those fans right back up.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
pupil. Cut i been holding couple years now. Bleeds burgundy and makes burgundy extracts. This one just a single cola 2+ feet tall

I love that stuff man :) We have a dabs thread that's small but like this one. One of the strains I'm working on presses out purple like your burgundy. Looks like Peanut Butter and Jelly all mixed together with the gold oils :)

Monster762

Monster762

I love that stuff man :) We have a dabs thread that's small but like this one. One of the strains I'm working on presses out purple like your burgundy. Looks like Peanut Butter and Jelly all mixed together with the gold oils :)
Yeah one day ill get a press ive only done everclear extract but this what she comes back with. Like pinkish purple sugar.
IMAG0803

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yeah one day ill get a press ive only done everclear extract but this what she comes back with. Like pinkish purple sugar.

Nice! When you get around to getting a press, take a really hard look at DabPress. I went through a Rosineer and a Nugsmasher Mini before I ended up there. Puts out a ton of product (larger plates than the first two) and it's a bottle jack so you can literally feel the slightest amount of pressure you are putting on the bag. Gives you pretty awesome control over the entire process. Some strains like lower heat and longer press times, others like smaller micro bags higher heat and shorter presses. And... it's more addictive than seeds lol

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Nice! When you get around to getting a press, take a really hard look at DabPress. I went through a Rosineer and a Nugsmasher Mini before I ended up there. Puts out a ton of product (larger plates than the first two) and it's a bottle jack so you can literally feel the slightest amount of pressure you are putting on the bag. Gives you pretty awesome control over the entire process. Some strains like lower heat and longer press times, others like smaller micro bags higher heat and shorter presses. And... it's more addictive than seeds lol
What is you return rate on that press? Flower going in(g) and rosin out(g)?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
What is you return rate on that press? Flower going in(g) and rosin out(g)?

Hey! Every strain is different. A lot of variables go into net yeild (age of bud/cure, humidity level, thc content, quality, temp, time in press, bag used (if any) microns size, pressure, etc). So that's a loaded question. A lot of guys smash hard with good product and get 20% to 30%. I'm usually at the lower end of that scale. I'm more about quality (gold) than quantity darker output) so my yields are going to be lower than someone who is smashing for volume. The thing I like about Dabpress is that they are no frills, no bullshit, rugged. And you can "feel" your way through the press rather than relying on this setting or the other. Hope this helps :)

Top Bottom