Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpenePete

TerpenePete

Nice. Good old Skunk. #1 I assume? More strains, and phenos have come from Skunk #1 than anything else I can think of
Probably, but not sure. It was sold as Skunk#1 to me, but the next week they sold the same weed as Skunk#11. For me it is the old school smell and taste, made some nice hybrids using this.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

These were seeds from bagweed, don’t know the breeder. I’ve been tuning it for 29 years now, it’s still the same original strain however.....only better imo.
I agree. Ya know people talk about genetic drift being a bsd thing. I disagree. If you keep taking healthy clones, and refining your grow methods, know your strain more, and more....Your plants are only going to improve

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I don't know why some people dont like autos, big pile is Skywalker and 3 bears, little pile is what is left of toof decay, ghost haze and purple kush are cureing, and i have a half oz of sodk stashed, and 2 more plants just gettin there groove on, it's as good or better than what they sell at dispensary for $60 an 1/8, i luv running them however it is illegal to cultivate here thats why i do small grows but if was legal would run photoperid plants bc you get allot more, but sometimes circumstances compel you to think different and be safe.

20210319 204051
20210319 204042
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I don't know why some people dont like autos, big pile is Skywalker and 3 bears, little pile is what is left of toof decay, ghost haze and purple kush are cureing, and i have a half oz of sodk stashed, and 2 more plants just gettin there groove on, it's as good or better than what they sell at dispensary for $60 an 1/8, i luv running them however it is illegal to cultivate here thats why i do small grows but if was legal would run photoperid plants bc you get allot more, but sometimes circumstances compel you to think different and be safe.
How is growing autoflowers instead of photoperiod plants any safer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom